Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
What @macchiaz-o said. Before you convert your rez to an order, you can change dealers. Once you start the conversion process you are stuck unless you cancel and start over. Get the adm squared away with the dealer. If they won't budge, search for a delaer that does X-plan call them, get written confirmation of such a thing then call the phone number mentioned and have Ford move your reservation. That takes a few days.
Sponsored

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
It's too low for first edition otherwise I would say it could be FE vs premium (as most dealers list FE as premium).
That said, pay attention to RWD vs AWD and standard vs extended range. One of those 2 items is probably different. Color can also account for $400 difference.

Doing a quick check. $2700 is the MSRP price difference for AWD instead of RWD. The price is too low for extended range in either case.

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
From another thread:

So all you have to do is change the zip code and radius as desired and voila:
I must be doing this wrong, because I find it highly unlikely that NOBODY with 100 miles of San Francisco (94111) or LA (90001) has refused their MME. I know the CA is the leader in BEV adoption in the US, but for there to be none seems like there is a cookie setting on my browser that is messing with the results.

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/mac...2021&fyear=2021&Order=Distance&intcmp=show-si

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
One thing I noticed is that my dealer's demo vehicle was showing while in transit, but no longer is now that they finally received it (although 37 other vehicles show within 100 miles). If you want a test drive, they might have one in, even if not for sale (for 4 months or something they have to keep them).

Also there is a price range on that slider... maybe all the dealers in your area want over $81k. So far, no ADM here, or very low like $500.

Gaigan71

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonized Grey Route 1
Occupation
Education
Country flag
I must be doing this wrong, because I find it highly unlikely that NOBODY with 100 miles of San Francisco (94111) or LA (90001) has refused their MME. I know the CA is the leader in BEV adoption in the US, but for there to be none seems like there is a cookie setting on my browser that is messing with the results.

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/mach-e/results?zipcode=90001&Radius=100&modeltrim=Mache_F23-SELECT;Mache_F23-CALIFORNIAROUTE1;Mache_F23-PREMIUM;Mache_F23-GT&rapidSpecs=300A;301A&year=2021&fyear=2021&Order=Distance&intcmp=show-si
There were 3 at Capitol Ford yesterday, down to one today, and 2 at North Bay Ford in Santa Cruz yesterday. The tracker doesn't work for me either. I visit the websites directly. I know Capitol Ford has a ton of orders coming in towards the end of the month. I snagged a "changed order" FE which is due in a week or so.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
You missed the caveat in post #2:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...ford-dealers-mach-e-inventory.2471/post-76796

There were 3 at Capitol Ford yesterday, down to one today, and 2 at North Bay Ford in Santa Cruz yesterday. The tracker doesn't work for me either. I visit the websites directly. I know Capitol Ford has a ton of orders coming in towards the end of the month. I snagged a "changed order" FE which is due in a week or so.
Dealer web inventories can be inaccurate. It's best to call the dealers if you're interested.

Varies by dealer... Some of their online inventories are pretty good. Some show customer orders that are still allocated to a special order customer (ie not yet open to the general public), and some show inventory before it's even left the factory.

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
Has anyone observed cars "falling off" the list? I can think of two regional dealers who had their MMEs listed and subsequently delivered (based on their website, facebook, etc) but then those cars no longer come up when I do a search in my area?

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Has anyone observed cars "falling off" the list? I can think of two regional dealers who had their MMEs listed and subsequently delivered (based on their website, facebook, etc) but then those cars no longer come up when I do a search in my area?
I have seen my local dealer's demo unit fall off the list after it was delivered. More surprised it was on the list prior to delivery then it going off because it can't be sold for several months... The vehicle does show on my dealer's website if I search new inventory.

Last edited:

DK922

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
It’s not very accurate and most of the cars that do come up are mannequin vehicles Ford gave the dealers for test drives and can’t be sold until they have 4000 miles on them. They also do not qualify for the $7500 tax credit..

Ginger

First Name
Ginger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
buying Mach E, own 2012 Lexus hybrid
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Country flag
From another thread:

So all you have to do is change the zip code and radius as desired and voila:
Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 5.12.24 PM.png

My dealer, Koons Ford Silver Spring is getting a Space White Premium. Enter it into the Ford Tracker
https://www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker/?VIN=3FMTK3SU5MMA01569

It was built 11/14 and is still sitting in Cuautitlan.
I just cancelled my order for a Space White Premium, ER, Space Gray Interior at Palm Springs Ford. I just got notice it is to be delivered 1/12/2022. I ordered it in May 2021. I decided to get the Model X. So the Mach-E is available. Good Luck.