Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Same here. Shows 3 for my dealer, none of which is mine. There are some interesting things of note: 1) They have a FE that was built in Nov that still hasn't shipped, 2) Their FE does appear on the shipping companies list in a 'Pending' status, 3) My FE which is built is still unknown to the shipping company.
Is that Evergreen Ford in Issaquah?
Sponsored

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Well looks my dealers stock is still waiting.
Ford Mustang Mach-E How to track any Ford dealer's Mach-E inventory Screenshot_20201227-140335

I think I will bookmark the tracker page and check it daily, may give me some good shipping time information.

CarboFE

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE Carbonized Grey
Country flag
So this is interesting. When I use the inventory search tool from this thread, only one car appears for my dealer. When I research that VIN, it was built on 10/31 but doesn't have a ship date or customer name, so I assume this is their FCTP car.

However, when I search the new car inventory directly on the dealer's website, 3 customer cars show up, including mine! I assume this is a way to advertise the Mach-E on their website, but I am not sure how I feel about it.

Also, when I search various VINs on the tracker, some cars have pictures show up and some don't, using the same browser (Microsoft Edge). Any ideas here?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I assume this is a way to advertise the Mach-E on their website, but I am not sure how I feel about it.
That's exactly why they're there. If a potential customer were to call about your car, they'd be told the vehicle was already sold (it's a very popular model etc etc) but they could order one to their exact specifications, yadda yadda ...

Reactions: UW2

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Yes. You too?
No, my dealer is Korum, but I had noticed that Evergreen had the First Edition and I was wondering how they ordered that. It looks like it could be a Mach Drop order from the date, but I thought that dealers were not able to order a Mach Drop.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
No, my dealer is Korum, but I had noticed that Evergreen had the First Edition and I was wondering how they ordered that. It looks like it could be a Mach Drop order from the date, but I thought that dealers were not able to order a Mach Drop.
The week before the Mach Drop, some dealers were allowed to order a stock vehicle in addition to their demo unit. That additional car could be a First Edition.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Found a Select "stock" Mach-E going to a dealer near-ish me that according to FordTracker was shipped on 12-1-20? I didn't think there were any shipping that early in the month.

Ford Mustang Mach-E How to track any Ford dealer's Mach-E inventory 1609156139067

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Anyone having issues with the tracker site? I load my VIN and it keeps saying 'Can't Retrieve This VIN (As of 0826 EST)'. Normally my info pops right up. I'll keep checking.
It always says that for my VIN initially then I give it 10-20 seconds sitting there and eventually the info loads up.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
It always says that for my VIN initially then I give it 10-20 seconds sitting there and eventually the info loads up.
Thanks...I tried it on another browser and it worked. Still hasn't shipped yet...hopefully this week.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
With our VIN numbers being listed on Dealer websites, what is to keep people from using the Ford Pass app to control our vehicles once we get them? It is easy to add a vehicle to your account with the VIN number.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
With our VIN numbers being listed on Dealer websites, what is to keep people from using the Ford Pass app to control our vehicles once we get them? It is easy to add a vehicle to your account with the VIN number.
Hopefully no one is sitting in the vehicle to compete their authorization request.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
In order to actually unlock the "control" features you'll have to confirm it all physically inside the car via the car's infotainment screen. I would also hope FordPass requires location permissions along with GPS data from the car to know the phone/car are physically near each other.

The few posts here of folks gaining access remotely of their built Mach-E's still in MX were definitely flukes and probably because an employee clicked accept inside the Mach-E.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I think you have to be in the vehicle to finish the setup / link process between the app and the car.
Sponsored