Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid LE sedan
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
The Ford web page doesn't recognize any of the Puerto Rican Zip Codes yet. When I use my dealer's code (00725) I get:
"The ZIP key you entered is not valid. Please try again."

We have the earliest Zip Codes, starting with 00601, yet many web pages don't recognize them. Seems that Puerto Rico is a "foreign country" to the web designers.
Sponsored

BadgerGreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD SR and 2022 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
This website shows two vehicles for my dealership (Ann Arbor, MI). They both include the banner "Dealer Ordered" cars, which I believe reflects the online orders made by customers. What brings me to this conclusion is that the dealer told me over the phone that exactly TWO people in our area ordered MMEs; also, one of the two cars shown for my local dealership exactly matches my ordered specifications (down to the car's exterior and interior colors).

My guess is that the Dealer Demos are not going to show up on this list.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
This website shows two vehicles for my dealership (Ann Arbor, MI). They both include the banner "Dealer Ordered" cars, which I believe reflects the online orders made by customers. What brings me to this conclusion is that the dealer told me over the phone that exactly TWO people in our area ordered MMEs; also, one of the two cars shown for my local dealership exactly matches my ordered specifications (down to the car's exterior and interior colors).

Do you know your VIN? (If you don't call your dealer and get it). That list shows the VIN's--just check to see if that car matches your VIN.

My guess is that it won't. When I put in my Michigan zip code there is only one CA RT1 model that shows up within 70 miles and it isn't mine. My dealer only shows 1 Mach-E in the list and I know they have more than one (at least two from what my salesperson told me).

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
After searching dealer inventory, I learned my preferred dealer has 2 MMEs on order. Both were “produced” in early November. After searching the palsapp site, it appears both have NOT been shipped yet. Maybe this does support the idea that we’ll get our cars before the dealers. Time will tell.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Do you know your VIN? (If you don't call your dealer and get it). That list shows the VIN's--just check to see if that car matches your VIN.

My guess is that it won't. When I put in my Michigan zip code there is only one CA RT1 model that shows up within 70 miles and it isn't mine. My dealer only shows 1 Mach-E in the list and I know they have more than one (at least two from what my salesperson told me).
Right....my VIN doesn’t appear on the list of cars the dealer ordered.

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

I think it’s the exact opposite. At my dealer only one appears. The site shows this one as dealer ordered, produced back in November and unshipped, all indicating FCTP.

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Merry Christmas, little one is zonked out from Christmas eve activities so I am just enjoying the fire and surfing car inventories. Dad stuff I guess. My preferred dealership has only one MachE on order and it appears to still be "in production" and has no ship date. Funny thing is it is the color I ordered for my select but is a RT1. Thanks for sharing this.
My dealer has 29+ on order per comments made months ago, but is only showing 3 in inventory. And my vin is not one of the three.

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
I think it’s the exact opposite. At my dealer only one appears. The site shows this one as dealer ordered, produced back in November and unshipped, all indicating FCTP.
That's what my dealer in Myrtle Beach, SC, Beach Ford shows, one car produced November 18th. The Group Order Type shows Stock (222S) (OBC8T) . Looks like it's an Infinite Blue Premium EX model. Wonder when they'll get it, mines scheduled for production the week of Jan. 17th.

jdmrc93

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition in Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT Network Engineer
Country flag
I’ve been doing this for a month now. If you go to “www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker” , some of the dates aren’t promising, at least for my zip code. I’ll probably get my car before the dealers get theirs. So much for “December test drives”.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I see that Evergreen Ford in Issaquah WA has 3 cars listed, one of which is a First Edition. With a receipt date of 8/13 it might be Mach Drop? How would a dealer get a Mach Drop order?

Ford Mustang Mach-E How to track any Ford dealer's Mach-E inventory 1609015419818

Ford Mustang Mach-E How to track any Ford dealer's Mach-E inventory 1609015173622

bprince

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Rapid Red AWD
Country flag
Dealer VIN: 3FMTK3SS8MMA01967

How do I know if my dealer has possession of the vehicle?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Dealer VIN: 3FMTK3SS8MMA01967

How do I know if my dealer has possession of the vehicle?
Aside from asking them... You could check on https://www.palsapp.com/. Right now it's showing "Pending," which I think means that they have a shipper request to move the vehicle from Kansas City, but they haven't received or picked it up yet.

bprince

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Rapid Red AWD
Country flag
Aside from asking them... You could check on https://www.palsapp.com/. Right now it's showing "Pending," which I think means that they have a shipper request to move the vehicle from Kansas City, but they haven't received or picked it up yet.
Dang, so the dealers haven’t even received their cars yet?! Wow!

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Read post #1 in the thread. Use Fordtracker to see if it has shipped.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Same here. Shows 3 for my dealer, none of which is mine. There are some interesting things of note: 1) They have a FE that was built in Nov that still hasn't shipped, 2) Their FE does appear on the shipping companies list in a 'Pending' status, 3) My FE which is built is still unknown to the shipping company.
Sponsored