S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
So just checked local dealers and one not too far from me has listed the same MME I ordered. I schedule a test drive for tomorrow morning!!!
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
So just checked local dealers and one not too far from me has listed the same MME I ordered. I schedule a test drive for tomorrow morning!!!
Did you call and confirm they really have it?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I checked my local dealer's website inventory again today (Freeway Ford in Denver). Previously, it showed 3 Mach-Es. Now it shows 19 Mach-Es.
Mine had one listed until a couple of days ago. Now they have zero.

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Did you call and confirm they really have it?
Generaltso, you are always the voice of reason. I was planning to call before I went to be sure, but just called now and nope it really isn’t there yet. The saleswoman took my name and number and said she would call when it arrives— any day now. My MME didn’t ship yet so I think it will be there before mine.

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Ford - Al Packer of White Marsh (Maryland) is showing one in stock on there page... all the others show in-transit. Interesting...

Ford Mustang Mach-E How to track any Ford dealer's Mach-E inventory 1610659515414

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Ford - Al Packer of White Marsh (Maryland) is showing one in stock on there page... all the others show in-transit. Interesting...

Ford Mustang Mach-E How to track any Ford dealer's Mach-E inventory 1610659515414
So, most all the stock vehicles were assigned start and end ETA dates. Some dates came and passed before the system was updated with those ETA back to TBD. It's possible that one stock vehicle you see didn't get it's ETA date updated. Some of this stuff is automated and unless someone manually edits the database then the web inventory might not be reliable.

I've seen some other posts where dealer inventory is there one hour and gone the next and then reappear later etc. My suspicion there is that the dealer is aware the inventory is posted but no cars arrived so they manually remove it from the web sharing feature. Then it resets with the next update that is pushed from the factory or some other reason and they re-appear. Dealer gets a bunch of calls and they have the fire drill all over again. When the demos ship....I suspect stuff will be more controlled and accurate.

Just my $0.02...

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I checked my local dealer's website inventory again today (Freeway Ford in Denver). Previously, it showed 3 Mach-Es. Now it shows 19 Mach-Es.
Still only 1 showing for the entire state of Hawaii. FCTP car for the smallest dealer in the state. Built on 10/29. Guess where it's still at? ;)

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
The same thing happens with cheap flights. They advertise stupid priced flights and when you try to book those prices are all 'gone. If they ask you when you want to go and you say 'when the flights are cheap' once again they are sold out. So you book anyway at a higher price. They only have to have had 1 seat at the stupid price to be legal A bit like Ford only selling 3 MME'S in Dec but able to say they kept their promise by starting deliveries late 2020
Then there is:
1. One only at this price!
2. Bye one and get the 2nd free, *Just pay exorbitant Shipping and Handling that costs more than the free product"
3. Both you and your significant other have to attend the presentation and you can only get this price today. If you call us tomorrow and say OK, I will pay $18K for 2 weeks per year in a condo that will always be over booked, we will say "No, you had your chance last night!"
4. Rice Krispies Treats at the convenience store "There is only one left"

Last edited:

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag

Go for a test drive and report back (OK don't, this car isn't even built yet.)