breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
Not yet and the GT BECM will be different than non-GT keep that in mind. Once the software is released for GT's well have that info.
Sponsored

Eric_C_Boston

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E RWD ER
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
This is a thread I missed and I see answers in a bunch of other threads.

Thanks for the information on the HCM module. I noticed the same thing with Forscan. I do not see anything unusual about the PIDs unless Forscan is expecting something to be there that is not.

I noticed increased battery capacity in the August update I did in October and reduced 80% cliff in the November update. I have a Premium RWD ER. The BECM Strategy was showing correctly in Forscan.

BECM Strategy
Delivered -> August Update -> November Update
LJ98-14C197-BF -> NJ98-14C197-BA -> NJ98-14C197-BB

The way I see Ford using part numbers, the SR Battery upgrade series could be:
LJ98-14C197-AF -> NJ98-14C197-AA -> NJ98-14C197-AB

I suspect they went to NJ98 as a prefix due to the increase in available HV Battery capacity.

I am also working on updating the set of Extended PIDs I did for Toque Pro.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...e-calibration-update.11677/page-9#post-291840

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Just going to add this data to the post. This is a link with all the AsBuilt data for the APIM on sync4 and what the values are and what possible values you can change to. Obviously not all will apply to the MME, but its a good place to start if you want to make some changes to your config.

Sync 4 APIM AsBuilt Database

Petter

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit (2017), Mustang Mach-E, FE (2021)
Occupation
Media manager/editor
Country flag
Here is the list of modules in the Mach-E (at least in mine).
Interesting!

One module that has been updated in my 2021 First Edition (production date 3/13/21) not found in your list. Do you know what SCBDMB stands for?

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
Interesting!

One module that has been updated in my 2021 First Edition (production date 3/13/21) not found in your list. Do you know what SCBDMB stands for?
I suspect you mean SOBDMB. It's the front motor.

Petter

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit (2017), Mustang Mach-E, FE (2021)
Occupation
Media manager/editor
Country flag
I suspect you mean SOBDMB. It's the front motor.
Thank you! Do you know of any webpage that explains what these modules actually do?

James III

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e AWD EXT (iconic silver)
Occupation
Developer
Country flag
I have a MY21. UK RHD AWD ER. I’m still stuck on OTA 2.6 hoping one day 3.5.6.1. as promised in. January 23. 🙄

Now I’m just wondering if was possible and easy it would be to use FORSCAN to change my mirrors to drop on Reverse, and Add the GT Power bar to control panel? I see the modification values, … but no idea how to hook up to Forscan and do it, or if it’s too risky?

Then I’d like to get someone with FDRS that I could pay to help with more on my long list it puts out on my VIN.

We are so far behind the Ford USA! It’s absolutely shocking! Problem is Ford Customer Support in UK / EU is almost completely non-existent.

Apparently Ford Motor Company Ltd (UK/EU) laid off 3800 employees last year, leaving a handful of support people with absolutely no technical knowledge, working from Laptops at home. They ,offer polite lip service, and say they will look into it, without further replies or providing completely wrong information. (i.e., last month) “Sorry EV Mapping is not available for Apple Maps for Mach-e in the UK yet”. .
Yes actually it was added last April 22 in OTA 2.3,! The turn over of support staff is shocking. Had a case open about my IPC and went through 9 agents over 6 months, trying to find our why my build 1 did not provide any eV data to FP App? It just required an IPC module update. Still going through it now trying to getting a FRUK solution.(?) No replies. It’s just dreadful. Check out TRUST PILOT REVIEWS! 🫣

Such a nice car, for Ford Ltd to drop their buyers in it here. Guess Corporate Office has no clue..
Enough is enough. Guess I’m not alone! There are about 500 used Mach-es on the market here now. Price has tanked about £20k in just over a year!

Anyway only hope is turning to clever guys 🤓like you for any glimmer of possibilities.

-Cheers

PianoDan0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Had a case open about my IPC and went through 9 agents over 6 months, trying to find our why my build 1 did not provide any eV data to FP App? It just required an IPC module update.
I know this thread is pretty old, but I think this is what I'm experiencing on my Job 1 '21. I have never been able to see charging data/logs in FP. FP essentially doesn't work unless I'm connected via Bluetooth. I can't lock/unlock, start the car, charge to 100%, set departure times, etc. unless my phone is connected to Bluetooth to the car. Makes the FP virtually useless. Is this similar issue to what you were seeing?

I've already found out from this forum that my APIM is super out of date (hasn't been updated since 2021), so I'm wondering if updating my APIM will kick off any IPC updates to maybe fix this??

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I know this thread is pretty old, but I think this is what I'm experiencing on my Job 1 '21. I have never been able to see charging data/logs in FP. FP essentially doesn't work unless I'm connected via Bluetooth. I can't lock/unlock, start the car, charge to 100%, set departure times, etc. unless my phone is connected to Bluetooth to the car. Makes the FP virtually useless. Is this similar issue to what you were seeing?

I've already found out from this forum that my APIM is super out of date (hasn't been updated since 2021), so I'm wondering if updating my APIM will kick off any IPC updates to maybe fix this??
Post here and see what updates you need

Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

PianoDan0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag

You might be correct. I had the same problem, and I received an OTA and then I could remote start again. I can't remember which OTA fixed it, but definitely there was a problem an OTA resolved. And it was exactly the same problem you are describing.

What is the last OTA you have received?

PianoDan0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You might be correct. I had the same problem, and I received an OTA and then I could remote start again. I can't remember which OTA fixed it, but definitely there was a problem an OTA resolved. And it was exactly the same problem you are describing.

What is the last OTA you have received?
Well, in my ~3 months of ownership I haven't received a single OTA. Turns out the previous owner didn't get too many either - according to Ford the last one was in December 2021. I'm on Sync 21136 which was released May of 2021.

I have an appointment with my dealer tomorrow to get it updated (hopefully). I believe I got stuck on the PowerUp 1.7.1 issue.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Well, in my ~3 months of ownership I haven't received a single OTA. Turns out the previous owner didn't get too many either - according to Ford the last one was in December 2021. I'm on Sync 21136 which was released May of 2021.

I have an appointment with my dealer tomorrow to get it updated (hopefully). I believe I got stuck on the PowerUp 1.7.1 issue.
If you get all your modules updated, I am pretty sure your problem will be resolved. Have someone in the FDRS thread check your VIN before and after the dealer works on it. Then you will know if they really did all the updates.

PianoDan0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If you get all your modules updated, I am pretty sure your problem will be resolved. Have someone in the FDRS thread check your VIN before and after the dealer works on it. Then you will know if they really did all the updates.
That's what I'm hoping!

Yeah I've had them check on the forum already. That's what led me to calling Ford, hoping they'd start a case with my dealer (they didn't) to make sure it gets updated. My FDRS is showing essentially no updates currently, but it's because I'm "stuck" on a very old software version and the new ones have dependencies on ones that I don't have so it doesn't think there's any update to do.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Suggest you hold tight until the updates are done and see if it helps. I remember 1.7.1 and that is way back when. Things have gotten better. Check back at the link I provided above after it is done to see if they got everything.
Sponsored