Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Did you paint your calipers? By any chance do you have a thread or video on it? If I have MME in the summer, it will be Premium Shadow Black and I was thinking about painting calipers too. Are you thinking about getting your wheels black too (painted and coated)?
Yes. Painted the calipers myself. No video but I did a thread on here you can read. Also a how-to thread on getting the Mach-e into brake service mode and back out.
If you live in a larger metropolitan area, there’s people that can come and do this right at your house for a very reasonable price.
Sponsored

tmblue

First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Audi Q5, 1986 IROCZ, Mach-E
Country flag
Looks good not sure I would have done above the hatch, but I like it!

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
Removed both front and rear ponies. Laid the vinyl. Then put the ponies back on. That front one has some little bunches at the edges because of the way it’s recessed into the plastics.
Very cool. Nice work! Was that difficult to remove them? They always looked like they had tabs on the back, which I was afraid of breaking...

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Very cool. Nice work! Was that difficult to remove them? They always looked like they had tabs on the back, which I was afraid of breaking...
Nope. Super easy.

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Country flag
I think you did a pretty good job applying the stripes. It's good to see some Mach-E owners doing stripes and other decals on their cars. Certainly makes it stand out from the rest of the crowd of other dull compact crossovers.

-SG

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
BDCD10BD-DA74-4EAD-B8E9-6FE29909CF02.jpeg

If I was getting black, I wanted some color. The wife was onboard. So today, after getting my custom order from StripeSource.com, I have stripes.
My first time ever doing vinyl. So if you get close, it’s not perfect. But I’m pretty proud of my work and think my Mach-E now looks better than yours.
Black Mach-E, Red Calipers, Red Super Snake stripes. Maybe some black rims when it’s time to get some snow tires, but for now, I can rock this.

3199445D-AB68-4BFD-877C-C59679B2BA91.jpeg

F22595FE-A597-4212-9E72-06C2161B1C7D.jpeg
It looks like a completely different car. Nice job with it-- red always goes well with black!

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
It looks like a completely different car. Nice job with it-- red always goes well with black!
Thank You. I’m very proud of my first attempt. We’ll see how long they last.

NotSoJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Mustang Mach-E reservation holder
Country flag
Don't forget about the mustang decals on the calipers. That was my favorite addition.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Thank you! I suggested stripes on my Grabber Blue way back and my wife’s response was “No way! I’ll be driving it too“.
I just showed her your pictures. Her response was “Cool. You could do white stripes on the blue ... or black”.
Marlin may have stripes in his future.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Thank you! I suggested stripes on my Grabber Blue way back and my wife’s response was “No way! I’ll be driving it too“.
I just showed her your pictures. Her response was “Cool. You could do white stripes on the blue ... or black”.
Marlin may have stripes in his future.
That’s great. I’m super excited that I could help you out. So at least I have the coolest Mach-E until you get Marlin some stripes. But I’m OK playing second fiddle to you. Gitrdun.

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I’m on board with the black stripes on my GB after seeing this. Black rims might be next as well.

Rafgar

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE
Country flag
I'm going with some black stripes on the sides. Remove the emblems, 3" or 4" stripes like on a Mach 1, but, with Mach-E, of course. I am in contact with a local shop who does custom work. But, I may try a DIY option through an internet stripe vendor.
Sponsored