i got the call, NEVER has arrived at my stealership.

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GT, '22 Premium Ex AWD
Occupation
sales
Country flag
I've named her "NEVER" since that's when i was convinced she was coming home. i think that name is gonna stick.

stealership called, said my car is there. asked about financing, trade in, etc. i told them to just send me the deal sheet so i can go get the cert check to pay for it.

me: please make sure the $750 discount is on there, promised me when it was converted to a 2022, way back when...

dealer: i will ask about that.

me: any ADM being added to this purchase?

dealer: nope, just MSRP

me: that would be MSRP from 9/13/2021?

dealer: i'll have to get with .... and do the paperwork,...

me: send me the deal sheet so i can get the check, are you planning on any dealer shenanigans?

dealer: no.

me: i'll await that deal sheet email, thank you.

needless to say after watching the bullshlt the dealers pulled the past year and a half, i'm cautiously pessimistic.

he texts me a pic of the car.

the truth is, today it's in the dealer's best financial interest to screw me and keep the car. then they can sell it for a ridiculous ADM. so why wouldn''t they?

we'll see, more to come in this thread.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Olds442

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
sales
Country flag
deal sheet has no $750 discount.

insert coin, try again.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Good luck! Here's my 2 cents. Others may have been screwed by other dealers. Give this dealer their fair shake. They don't deserve to assume or be treated as though they will screw you over, until they do.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats on the arrival of your MME! 😊🐩

BubGump

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD, 2005 LGT, 1999 SC400
Occupation
all of them
Country flag
I've named her "NEVER" since that's when i was convinced she was coming home. i think that name is gonna stick.

stealership called, said my car is there. asked about financing, trade in, etc. i told them to just send me the deal sheet so i can go get the cert check to pay for it.

me: please make sure the $750 discount is on there, promised me when it was converted to a 2022, way back when...

dealer: i will ask about that.

me: any ADM being added to this purchase?

dealer: nope, just MSRP

me: that would be MSRP from 9/13/2021?

dealer: i'll have to get with .... and do the paperwork,...

me: send me the deal sheet so i can get the check, are you planning on any dealer shenanigans?

dealer: no.

me: i'll await that deal sheet email, thank you.

needless to say after watching the bullshlt the dealers pulled the past year and a half, i'm cautiously pessimistic.

he texts me a pic of the car.

the truth is, today it's in the dealer's best financial interest to screw me and keep the car. then they can sell it for a ridiculous ADM. so why wouldn''t they?

we'll see, more to come in this thread.
That is great news! What a roller coaster! I think that was you over in r/MachE recently, trying to be happy for all these people that ordered in August that somehow already have build dates. I like the name. Mine hasn't shown up quite yet, but it's in my app proudly named "Moxie". Step daughter gave it that name.

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
When my MME came the dealer listed the full MSRP, post Dec 2021. We, after some discussion, agreed that they would honor the pre-Dec 2021 price. However, they would not reduce the price on the contract/financing and had me pay the full post-Dec MSRP. The caveat was they put in writing that I would get the reduced price, via check from the dealer, when the dealer got their money from Ford. They would not tell me the amount and gave me some BS about the price may change since I had the friends and family discount. Even though it is clearly, if you can do Mrs. Smith's math (my 4rd grade teach), ascertained by subtraction of the MSRSP amounts (pre Dec and post Dec). If you can get them to do that, you should be headed in the right direction. Best of luck. Most people get their full check amounts in about 3 months.

Mach1EV

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e Premium AWD ER, 2011 Yamaha FZ-8
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Good Luck with your deal. My 22 Premium Mach e took 10.5 months to receive and was also converted to a 22 from a 21. You should definitely be getting your $750 credit from Ford (included at closing) plus you should also have a personal rebate on file from Ford covering the price increase that was effective last Dec 21. Your window sticker (MSRP) will reflect the Dec 21 price increase but you should have a personal rebate available from Ford to offset it (so don't forget to ask about and confirm it). However please note that this rebate isn't available at closing but will be provided to your dealership (to give to you) within 60 days of purchase.

OP
OP
Olds442

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
sales
Country flag
looks like we're happening. paperwork dude real busy and the printers aren't working.

take my money FFS! i am glad to report no shenanigans, just 12 guys sitting around watching 2 guys hammer away at computers.

it's way bluer irl compared to pics, pics make it silver imo.

Ford Mustang Mach-E i got the call, NEVER has arrived at my stealership. IMG_3989

OP
OP
Olds442

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
sales
Country flag
Good luck! Here's my 2 cents. Others may have been screwed by other dealers. Give this dealer their fair shake. They don't deserve to assume or be treated as though they will screw you over, until they do.
i've been nice, my guy is trying his best. i know the long wait wasn't their fault.

BubGump

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD, 2005 LGT, 1999 SC400
Occupation
all of them
Country flag
How was the first drive? End up getting all the price protection stuff to go through alright?

OP
OP
Olds442

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
sales
Country flag
How was the first drive? End up getting all the price protection stuff to go through alright?
i didn't get the $750. I believe it's because i changed my order 2 months after ordering and selected IBSM. since that was right about the time the 2022 color was offered i think that's why it went away from my ford account. either way, not bitter about $750 seeing as there were no other real issues. i have to give them a good review, they were a good dealership.

drive home was great, it's exactly what i was hoping for. charged her up to 80% last night, about to go run out for a coffee.

100% worth the wait, but the wait sucked.

shanky2008

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2023 Mustand Mach E
Occupation
Devops Engineer
Congrats on your MME !! Looks great !