Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Ok, you DO realize that's entirely staged, right? Person just happens to be driving along the highway in the desert with a can of gas in the trunk and comes along a Tesla along side the road that just happens to have a generator in the trunk and is out of electricity, with a clueless owner? The "clueless blonde" was an unfortunate stereotype :D:D:D

Very funny video and I definitely shared it will all of the Tesla and Elon acolytes I know :D :D :D

OP
OP
SbN

SbN

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E, First Edition
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Ok, you DO realize that's entirely staged, right? Person just happens to be driving along the highway in the desert with a can of gas in the trunk and comes along a Tesla along side the road that just happens to have a generator in the trunk and is out of electricity, with a clueless owner? The "clueless blonde" was an unfortunate stereotype :D:D:D

Very funny video and I definitely shared it will all of the Tesla and Elon acolytes I know :D :D :D
Oh I'm pretty sure it is. But was really funny. I too shared it with a co- worker who owns a Tesla

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
I've done this:
Ford Mustang Mach-E I guess if you're in a pinch and need a charge bigload

Hard to tell but this is our old Focus Electric charging off of the 4kW generator in our RV.

I was doing it to put a big load on the generator.
Sponsored