I had one of the greatest realizations today!!

Aye Aye Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Elechicken
Country flag
Today on my way home from work I had to stop and fill my car with diesel, and while doing so was thinking how great it would be to not have to get that stinky crap all over my hands once I get my MME.
But that wasn't even the best bit!
The great moment was the instant i realized I wont have to be subjected to the overly annoying advertising that those pumps blast at you.?
Sponsored

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Now I have to makeup excuses to go to my local gas station / convenience store. They have the best slices around.

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
Now I have to makeup excuses to go to my local gas station / convenience store. They have the best slices around.
*wife makes a passing comment that we're low on bread*
Me: "I'm on it!" zoom zoom

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
We need to get you a proper pizza place!
I figured a guy from NYC or Jersey would say that. But up here in NNY, Stewart’s pizza is really the best for my taste.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I figured a guy from NYC or Jersey would say that. But up here in NNY, Stewart’s pizza is really the best for my taste.
Yeah, around here you can't swing a dead cat without hitting an italian restaurant/pizza joint.
Still, it sounds like you need to complain to the red cross for violations of the geneva convention :p

I'm kidding, really

Oh, and to be on topic - not ever having to go to a gas station is really nice.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Today on my way home from work I had to stop and fill my car with diesel, and while doing so was thinking how great it would be to not have to get that stinky crap all over my hands once I get my MME.
The great moment was the instant i realized I wont have to be subjected to the overly annoying advertising that those pumps blast at you.?
You'd better avoid Volta chargers (https://voltacharging.com) then. They are free L2s and are huge electronic ad billboards!

malba2366

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S
Country flag

Yeah thats a great plus....until you need to charge on the road and one of your diesel buddies has blocked the EV chargers/

OP
OP

Aye Aye Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Elechicken
Country flag
Yeah thats a great plus....until you need to charge on the road and one of your diesel buddies has blocked the EV chargers/
I was thinking of making an extension cord and blocking their ass in for the 2 hours it takes to charge 100%.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
It's only a matter of time before we have erectile dysfunction ads at all 150kwh charging stations.
Sponsored