I have a history of choosing bad color combinations. Please tell me if my idea is stupid.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Too cool? Or not cool enough???

Ford Mustang Mach-E I have a history of choosing bad color combinations. Please tell me if my idea is stupid. 1623900144983
"For All To Envy!" my ass.

Product Disclaimer:
After one or two PE laps around the soccer field, or even just one morning waiting for the school bus in that soggy, ant-infested patch of grass at the end of the street, the color may quickly shift from green with envy to green with stomach discomfort, nausea, and yesterday's "mexican pizza" cafeteria lunch special.

OP
OP
Jake Blues

Jake Blues

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER RWD Space White
Country flag
Any shade of green is 100% out.

How about this: Grabber Blue stripe and calipers?

praxiscat

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, Tesla Model 3
Country flag
I am thinking dark blue would work better on the space white. The space white is a baby blue, grey, or white. All of those usually match with dark blue colors. At least in my opinion. So some type of navy blue.

A grabber blue might work as well, but I am not sure.

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
Auto Design, the source of the Mach E side stripes I and others have purchased, has what I would call a Royal Blue color option. The sample color on their website is a bit lighter than the same color contained in their color brochure. They may be able to put a sample piece of the material in the mail to you. Never hurts to ask. The quality of the decals look very good. https://autodesign.shop/products/ma...-for-ford-mustang-2021?variant=39340357288034
Sponsored