I just got a Mach E brochure from my dealer

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Are they going to allow us to purchase various wheels? The Select wheels don't look good at all.
What would be awesome is if Ford had a Mustang store that's similarly stocked and priced as Tesla. I'll take Select wheels with winter tires for $2000, Alex.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Are they going to allow us to purchase various wheels? The Select wheels don't look good at all.
Maybe not as an initial option but most of the wheels you should be able purchase after the fact from a ford dealer or probably end up for sale from ford performance parts.

I know it want help the range much but since the mustangification of the original design has given the pronounced hips and a raised hood, even the 20" look a little lost in the arches. The i-pace looks so much nicer on the 22" rims vs the 20" so wouldn't be surprised to see ford offer various larger mach-e wheels designs at a later date.

OP
OP
MachSpeed

MachSpeed

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCrew 2015 Mustang EcoBoost convertible
Country flag
Looks like there will be some optional wheels

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
I really hope the optional 20" Premium (GT-only) wheels will be available at some point, I love them. I reserved a 1st edition, so they won't be an option when ordering, but if I can get them down the road that'd be awesome.

1pt21Gigawatts

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Camry
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
I really hope the optional 20" Premium (GT-only) wheels will be available at some point, I love them. I reserved a 1st edition, so they won't be an option when ordering, but if I can get them down the road that'd be awesome.
I'm a little worried about what they'd do to the range and ride height but otherwise I'm with you, the optional GT wheels are amazing.