I Just Got My Window Sticker ... But ...

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I've never seen a GREEN window sticker before. Every Ford window sticker I've ever seen has been blue. Also, rather than my name on it, it just says "Special Order"? And I see two different dates on it - 01 05 21 just below Special Order, then at the bottom is 01/06/2021. I assume the date at the bottom is the date the window sticker is generated. Any idea what the date below Special Order (the 01 05 21 date) is?
2021 Mustang Mach E Window Sticker 20210106 JPEG.jpg
2021 Mustang Mach E Window Sticker 20210106 JPEG.jpg
I have green sticker as well and this was discussed in a different thread around the 24th of Dec I think. It appears most (not sure 100%) stickers released for vehicles that went into production around Dec 23rd are green. The discussion of green is special order and blue is stock order does not hold with MMEs as most of our orders are special orders and there are blue and green stickers now. What does this mean - not really sure.

Bottom date is when the sticker seems to be released /updated (seems to update date here once a week or when status changes) the earlier date is when it was released to production

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
My guess is that the during launch they want the launch team in charge of all prioritization decisions, as there may be multiple inspections, etc. needed on a particular car that could delay it, and they don't want people just grabbing all green stickers and putting them on the nearest train, etc. Once launch is settled, the green stickers start to come out, when the plant starts running more "normally" and retail green stickers go to the front of the line.
Reasonable guess. Not sure we will ever know for certain. I wonder if cars built before the OFFICIAL OKTB date get blue no matter what and then cars Sent To Plant after that day were green. I might check that theory when I have some free time....

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Your knowledge of this stuff never disappoints. It's why I was totally convinced at one point you would be Delivery #1 for the forum when that question was asked weeks ne months ago...
If you only knew......
If OKTB would have cleared before Thanksgiving then special shipping plans were in place to complete the sale on Dec 7th. I suspect that is why my car was priority code 99. Pretty much forced the car to be assembled the week before 11/23 so it would be ready to ship. There was a group of vehicles that would have been "delivered" that day in several different cities. Didnt happen of course. :(

But like they say.....Sh!t Happens.
It will all work out for the best in the end. I am excited for people to take delivery of their vehicles soon. Then we can all share stuff as it is discovered. :)

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Reasonable guess. Not sure we will ever know for certain. I wonder if cars built before the OFFICIAL OKTB date get blue no matter what and then cars Sent To Plant after that day were green. I might check that theory when I have some free time....
That was one of my hypotheses as well. I have a blue sticker, and was produced on 11/28 (after the original OKTB date, but before the final one mid-December).

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Huh, I want a green one! Mine is still blue- generated in 2020, but never had the name on it, just Special Order. I think your 1/25/21 is the invoice date.
Anyone who wants a green Monroney -- send me your VIN and I will send you a greened up label via special delivery (Internet tubes). Seriously!

I can accommodate certain other color requests, also, but not Space White or Infinite Blue. (They don't exist.)

Due to the complexities of modern machinery, there will be a noticeable drop in resolution. But it will still be suitable for printing anywhere from wallet size to 4x6, which you might even like to frame and hang on one of your froot/frunk organizer hooks.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
My original one (with all the red "NOT FOR SALE" on it) was blue.

This past monday it was "reprinted" in green and all the red was gone yay!

Of course my car still says "awaiting shipment", however (I wonder if it still has the blue one stuck to the window--if they even stick them to the window at the plant; perhaps the dealer does the sticking).

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
My Mach-E was finally completed on Jan 4th (reported as Jan 5th in FordTracker), still "In Production" status, an ETA of Mar 1st has come and gone many times since the 5th, currently gone with no ETA.

This post made me check my window sticker again and it has new information in the bottom left. Still Blue, and 01/03/2021 "print" date, but I've checked it many times this week and haven't seen this new dealer info yet...

Ford Mustang Mach-E I Just Got My Window Sticker ... But ... 1610024554390

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I have green sticker as well and this was discussed in a different thread around the 24th of Dec I think. It appears most (not sure 100%) stickers released for vehicles that went into production around Dec 23rd are green. The discussion of green is special order and blue is stock order does not hold with MMEs as most of our orders are special orders and there are blue and green stickers now. What does this mean - not really sure.

Bottom date is when the sticker seems to be released /updated (seems to update date here once a week or when status changes) the earlier date is when it was released to production
Yep. Discussed in the Mach Drop thread. Green stickers started for special orders (we're all special orders) starting ~ 4 January.

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
My Mach-E was finally completed on Jan 4th (reported as Jan 5th in FordTracker), still "In Production" status, an ETA of Mar 1st has come and gone many times since the 5th, currently gone with no ETA.

This post made me check my window sticker again and it has new information in the bottom left. Still Blue, and 01/03/2021 "print" date, but I've checked it many times this week and haven't seen this new dealer info yet...

Mine turned green on Jan 1, after being released on Dec 11th. Does anyone have any guesses for what the Ramp One code means? I'm assuming that's some sort of way for grouping for the rail/shipping process.

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla Model X
Country flag

The online window sticker system usually hides the dealer information and customer name, presumably for privacy reasons. The printed window sticker that comes with the car will include the originating dealer information and your name (or whoever originally ordered your car unless it's stock order). You might have managed to get the system to glitch and display information that is usually hidden.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag

I have been waiting for those fields to populate. Finally!

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
The online window sticker system usually hides the dealer information and customer name, presumably for privacy reasons. The printed window sticker that comes with the car will include the originating dealer information and your name (or whoever originally ordered your car unless it's stock order). You might have managed to get the system to glitch and display information that is usually hidden.
Yep. I see those blocks of information every time I open the PDF. They render and then the white box renders over the top of them.

You just needed a slower computer, @methorian, and all would have been revealed. :)

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Yep. I see those blocks of information every time I open the PDF. They render and then the white box renders over the top of them.

You just needed a slower computer, @methorian, and all would have been revealed. :)
I realized this later on, as they disappeared all consecutive times I opened the window.

Anyone can just copy/paste the data that's there though, even if rendered invisible. I was hoping it was a sign of movement, but alas, none...

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
?‍♀
Ford Mustang Mach-E I Just Got My Window Sticker ... But ... 1610034815269