Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Grabber Blue First Editio
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Hey CaGuy can you verify what Xplan pricing is for the FE? When I log in to mustang club and put the code in for pricing it still doesnt show the FE and I was told that would be updated but still hasn't?

OP
OP
CaGuy

CaGuy

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E - FE Carbonized Grey
Occupation
Risk Manager
Country flag
The $7500 is a tax deduction, not a point of sale rebate. You won't see that until you file your taxes next year.
Correct. Federal tax credit isn't at point of sale. The Clean Fuel Rebate IS at point of sale, so a great benefit.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Congrats! I'm on the Central Coast, CA but only ordered on 1/1/2021. I'm loving everyone's 'I got my Mach E' posts. Generates excitement!
I love Paso Robles. I would take your wines over Napa. (I know totally related).

Reactions: abr

mmefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME ER/AWD
Country flag
Screenshot from the dealer's website with the typo. I'll take one for the team and make them a deal. I'll sell my Premium AWD/ER to them for $99,000. That's 38% off!

Ford Mustang Mach-E I just received my Mach-E First Edition (in California)! 1611342045916

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I am not sure if I am the second owner on this forum, but maybe the first in California. :)

I reserved my FE the second day it was available, waited patiently, and it arrived in Northern California yesterday. Apologies for the few pics, I was focused on testing the vehicle, inspecting it and making sure it met my expectations. In short, it DID!

The car drives amazingly well. Excellent feedback, comfortable, yet firm suspension, and overall great driving experience. The fit and finish is exceptional, and much better than I expected. This is not your father's Ford. The seats are extremely comfortable too.

I really like the carbonized grey color. Looks clean, matches the red accents really well. Grabber blue is nice in person too, but I prefer the grey (personal preference)

I bought the car at Marin County Ford in Novato, California. They also have a Grabber Blue FE for sale and test driving. The previous owner cancelled their order, so if you are in the market give them a ring!

More info to come once I can take more photos and test the vehicle more. I picked the car up late last night, so not an ideal time for pics.
Grats! First thing I would have done is take that beast up Lucas Valley Road and done a flyby of Skywalker ranch. ;)

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Enjoy!

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Screenshot from the dealer's website with the typo. I'll take one for the team and make them a deal. I'll sell my Premium AWD/ER to them for $99,000. That's 38% off!

1611342045916.png
I was just coming to post a screenshot of that too. Just beat me to it.

I don't think it's a typo. Probably looking to see if some rich dude will want one now at any cost.