Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E - FE Carbonized Grey
Occupation
Risk Manager
Country flag
That looks beautiful! Do you know if the dealer installed the front license plate bracket or was it done at the factory?
I didn't confirm, but I think it might have been the factory. I didn't have a choice on that, which was the only bummer. Darn dealer followed the law exactly.
Sponsored

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Who told you about the forum, or were you just Lurking unregistered for a year?

Mockingbird2004

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT
Occupation
Elevator Construction Mechanic
Country flag
How close to MSRP was it? I know here in Cali they like to "Dealer Mark up" new cars

OP
OP
CaGuy

CaGuy

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Risk Manager
Country flag
congrats!

just curious, was the delivery on-time? meaning you didn't run into the delivery changes/delays many of us have?
My delivery was tracked to arrive on Jan 14, so it was exactly 7 days late. The tracker never updated after Jan 14. So I wasn't sure when it was going to arrive.

OP
OP
CaGuy

CaGuy

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Risk Manager
Country flag
How close to MSRP was it? I know here in Cali they like to "Dealer Mark up" new cars
Dealer honored X price with NO markup. And included the Clean Fuel Rebate, so I got it well below MSRP.

OP
OP
CaGuy

CaGuy

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Risk Manager
Country flag
Really excited and totally jealous! Is the interior dark and dreary or not to black?
I really love the interior. Leather is fantastic, the red stitching is right on point. I am actually blown away by the interior. Much better than anything at this price point for EV's. I don't think its too dark, mostly because of the glass top!

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
NICE. Have to say that FE Gray looks pretty nice. Mine will be red, and I am still waiting . . .

SyNRG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag
Congrats and enjoy the new ride! ?:)

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Congrats on the delivery! Curious, did you ever drive a Model Y or other electric car for comparison? Just trying to see what your thoughts are in relation to the others.

Christina

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Country flag
I am not sure if I am the second owner on this forum, but maybe the first in California. :)

I reserved my FE the second day it was available, waited patiently, and it arrived in Northern California yesterday. Apologies for the few pics, I was focused on testing the vehicle, inspecting it and making sure it met my expectations. In short, it DID!

The car drives amazingly well. Excellent feedback, comfortable, yet firm suspension, and overall great driving experience. The fit and finish is exceptional, and much better than I expected. This is not your father's Ford. The seats are extremely comfortable too.

I really like the carbonized grey color. Looks clean, matches the red accents really well. Grabber blue is nice in person too, but I prefer the grey (personal preference)

I bought the car at Marin County Ford in Novato, California. They also have a Grabber Blue FE for sale and test driving. The previous owner cancelled their order, so if you are in the market give them a ring!

More info to come once I can take more photos and test the vehicle more. I picked the car up late last night, so not an ideal time for pics.

mache1.jpg
mache2.jpg
mache3.jpg
Congrats! I'm on the Central Coast, CA but only ordered on 1/1/2021. I'm loving everyone's 'I got my Mach E' posts. Generates excitement!

‘64 GTO

First Name
Joan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘64GTO, ‘73 280Z,’ 92 Miata, 2004 PT Cruiser
Occupation
Ret. Financial Advisor
Country flag
Congrats! I'm on the Central Coast, CA but only ordered on 1/1/2021. I'm loving everyone's 'I got my Mach E' posts. Generates excitement!
I’m on the central coast too. Ordered mine on 12/25/2020. We can watch together!

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
did you try an EA fast charging yet? curious on the experience both with the fordpass and speed of charging

FairfieldCT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE (Mach Drop)
Country flag
Ha ha, that's some markup! I assume its a typo. They were great on pricing. I used X pricing, and the Clean Fuel Rewards as well. No issues on pricing at all.
Hi @CaGuy - this is great information... I am also waiting on my FE and have a PIN for the X-Plan. Since the FE trim dropped from the FordPartner web site, I am curious to confirm what discount applies to it... Could you do me a favor and confirm? Is it only on the Premium base, how does it price the FE package, delivery and color options? Really appreciate any insight you can provide!

ohhh and congrats!
Sponsored