TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I was just coming to post a screenshot of that too. Just beat me to it.

I don't think it's a typo. Probably looking to see if some rich dude will want one now at any cost.
It just updated. $10,000 ADM now...

Ford Mustang Mach-E I just received my Mach-E First Edition (in California)! Firefox_Screenshot_2021-01-22T19-52-10.604Z

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hey CaGuy can you verify what Xplan pricing is for the FE? When I log in to mustang club and put the code in for pricing it still doesnt show the FE and I was told that would be updated but still hasn't?
X-Plan on the Mach-E is 2% off MSRP + $275, regardless of model. Including FE (which is now just coded as a Premium with the FE package option).

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Silver Pony on the black key. Nicely done.
Does it have a button for the hood/front trunk release that is disabled, or does it only have a rear trunk button?

OP
OP
CaGuy

CaGuy

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E - FE Carbonized Grey
Occupation
Risk Manager
Country flag
Does it have a button for the hood/front trunk release that is disabled, or does it only have a rear trunk button?
Rear trunk only on the key. Frunk is controlled inside car with hood opener (which you have to pull 2x, not sure why).

OP
OP
CaGuy

CaGuy

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E - FE Carbonized Grey
Occupation
Risk Manager
Country flag
Nice. Can you post a pic of the front and back of the fob? I assume it only came with one, correct?
Sure. Here are key fob pics. Only one key fob. They assume you will use phone key or key pad.
Ford Mustang Mach-E I just received my Mach-E First Edition (in California)! key1
Ford Mustang Mach-E I just received my Mach-E First Edition (in California)! key2

B Gray

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Fusion. Pre Mach-E Carb Gray
Country flag
I am not sure if I am the second owner on this forum, but maybe the first in California. :)

I reserved my FE the second day it was available, waited patiently, and it arrived in Northern California yesterday. Apologies for the few pics, I was focused on testing the vehicle, inspecting it and making sure it met my expectations. In short, it DID!

The car drives amazingly well. Excellent feedback, comfortable, yet firm suspension, and overall great driving experience. The fit and finish is exceptional, and much better than I expected. This is not your father's Ford. The seats are extremely comfortable too.

I really like the carbonized grey color. Looks clean, matches the red accents really well. Grabber blue is nice in person too, but I prefer the grey (personal preference)

I bought the car at Marin County Ford in Novato, California. They also have a Grabber Blue FE for sale and test driving. The previous owner cancelled their order, so if you are in the market give them a ring!

More info to come once I can take more photos and test the vehicle more. I picked the car up late last night, so not an ideal time for pics.

Ford Mustang Mach-E I just received my Mach-E First Edition (in California)! key2
Sweettt.... Congrats
I'm over in The Creek. My order is the Premium same color.. Hope that it means I might get a surprise call. But doubt it... My delivery date got caught up in the mess. No being delivered till late next month.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I'm glad they went with the pony on the fob. I do wish they put a frunk button on it instead of the blank, even if it was not functional for a while. But I understand why they didn't. They'd likely get tons of calls from customers complaining that it didn't work, even if they told them it would be enabled at a later date. And then they'd really have some explaining to do if they never end up enabling electronic frunk opening for some reason. I have no doubt that they'll add it to the fob on new builds when and if it gets enabled. Maybe that's part of the reason they're only giving us one fob. Perhaps the second fob will have a frunk button and be sent to us for free. We can hope!

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Sure, want to buy mine when it gets here? Will only mark it up 9K :)

I really hate seeing this kind of stuff. Yes I know it's a free market, yes I know what they are up to and Yes I know someone might pay it.
Hey if some dummy wants to throw down more than MSRP! Go For it, I work to hard for mine.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
CaGuy, is there any"Break In Period" special charge instructions etc?
Sponsored