Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Here’s a new one. One of the first things I did when I got my MME last week was enable the child lock feature so my 4 year old didn’t open the door on the highway from her car seat. I was surprised that the button not only did the rear windows, but both doors. Much simpler than a switch in the door jam, but less granular.

Fast forward to today when I wanted to take a picture of the ambient lighting in the front seat, so I climbed in the back seat on the opposite side from the car seat. Closed the door, took the picture, then realized I couldn’t open it again. Needless to say I felt like an idiot. It took me a second to realize I could just reach up to the front seat and disable the child lock.

Whoops!??‍♂
Sponsored

Awmustang

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Ecoboost Performance Pack, Ordered 24 i4 xDrive
Country flag
Couldn't you open the windows from the app and then press the outer button to open the door?

OP
OP
Gullwingdmc

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Couldn't you open the windows from the app and then press the outer button to open the door?
The car was on, so I don't know if the app would have worked. There were a few options, it just took me a second to realize what I had done :D
Sponsored