First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e 2022
Occupation
Military
Anyone know of caliper covers for the Mach e brakes that work?
Sponsored

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Nope. Iā€™ve been watching MGP but they still donā€™t have anything for the Mach-E. If youā€™re near San Diego maybe you could take your car in to be measured so they can start making some for us.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Maybe he doesnā€™t like the look of the sliding rear calipers. Personally, I donā€™t care what they look like. I have owned ā€œperformanceā€ cars that had drums at all four corners. Having rotors at each corner is fine for me. šŸ¤ŖšŸ©

Husky44

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
67 Mustang convertible, 06 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
Nope. Iā€™ve been watching MGP but they still donā€™t have anything for the Mach-E. If youā€™re near San Diego maybe you could take your car in to be measured so they can start making some for us.
Holy cow, those are expensive!

I wouldn't want to cover up Brembos, and would paint them myself before I spend that kind of money (I wouldn't put covers on calipers anyway, but no judgment on those who do).

I would think you could contact them (there's a place on their page to do so)--I can't imagine Mach E brake calipers are a completely new design. MGP probably already has something that will fit the caliper body.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Ainā€™t trying to judge. Just trying to help. I was watching the MGP page even though I had painted my premium calipers. Now that Iā€™ve got the GTPE I donā€™t have any need. But I did still have the book mark.

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 4X, ā€˜14 SS Sedan tuned, ā€˜17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Anyone know of caliper covers for the Mach e brakes that work?
People donā€™t typically cover fixed calipers because theyā€™re generally rather large to begin with and they usually look really good to boot. Thatā€™s why you canā€™t find anything - thereā€™s no market for it to speak of. Better off doing a good caliper paint or having them powder coated.

As for the rear sliding calipers, paint or powder coat to match the fronts.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Difficult to powder coat, as removing them requires all kinds of hardware/software
Doesnā€™t require any hardware other than basic mechanics tools. And the software is just an FDRS subscription which lots of folks here have. But I does make it much more of a PITA than most cars.

New2EV

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Charger, Explorer, Chevelle, Mach E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm looking to paint mine (probably while mounted to avoid the FDRS hassle). I'd prefer color matching. Does anyone know of a company that can create custom caliper paint colors?

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag

method93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Standard Range Rapid Red
Country flag
I'm looking to paint mine (probably while mounted to avoid the FDRS hassle). I'd prefer color matching. Does anyone know of a company that can create custom caliper paint colors?
Look up G2 paint caliper system. Easy diy and you can do custom/matching colors with a paint code (go to paintscratch.com)

New2EV

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Charger, Explorer, Chevelle, Mach E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Look up G2 paint caliper system. Easy diy and you can do custom/matching colors with a paint code (go to paintscratch.com)
Thanks I'll check them out. Did you paint with the calipers installed? Or remove them first? I really don't want to mess with FDRS. I can put the car up on stands and do all 4 at once if needed.
Sponsored