I picked up my GTPE from a Frontier Ford and wanted to talk about my experience.

four0four

First Name
Vinny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150 Lariat, 2019 GLC300e, 2021 GT PE
Country flag
Congrats on the delivery! Looks great! ??

Since my front bumper and grill have to be replaced the dealer didn't put the front license plate on (also I asked them not to regardless), I was going to just have the license plate suction cupped on the inside of the windshield. Has any one done done that or had any issues with the police with that?

On another note, I did have an older gentleman walk by in a parking lot the other day, saw the mustang logo and then looked at the car and stared at it for a minute with a confused look because it was a 4 door. Then asked me to see under the hood when I walked up. I obliged and I wish I could have gotten the look on his face when the frunk opened - lol!
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats on the new blueberry. My blueberry should already be in Richmond. Just waiting for it to travel to the dealer.

WRT the front license plate, it is required in CA. Depending on where you drive and the specific police officer involved you may or may not be ticketed. In my town the cops will 100% ticket for missing front plate. I’m getting a license plate wrap but that will take a little while to get here after I get my car and after I get my plates. I will be risking a ticket every day.

sesmc06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mache-e select
Country flag
Congrats OP! looking fly, also got my select from Frontier, just walked in and bought it. Couldn't wait for the delivery.

Similar experience as you, the salesman Jack was awesome, but their paperwork department experience was god awful, we already agreed on the price before entering the room, but the guy kept on pushing extended warranties no matter how many times I said no.

Hope to see your car around the area!
Sponsored