Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
At Universal Orlando. I was surprised that someone was using a Premium as an Uber. Not sure whether it was considered a comfort or a black tho

Ford Mustang Mach-E I Saw an Uber! C45D5A5C-CFCC-4765-9E7C-2B1FD56ECAAC
Sponsored

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I would be surprised if anyone was using any Mach-E as an Uber. One of my dumb friends suggested that my car would make a nice Uber, I'm like....dude, I would sell the car before that happened.

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
It is rumoured that the operator for taxi's at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is getting 80! Mach-e to replace the existing Model S :rolleyes:

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
It is rumoured that the operator for taxi's at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is getting 80! Mach-e to replace the existing Model S :rolleyes:

Yeah, been forever since I've been to Europe, but it was normal to see Mercedes or other fancy cars as Taxis. I think it's an image/tourism thing.

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I would be surprised if anyone was using any Mach-E as an Uber. One of my dumb friends suggested that my car would make a nice Uber, I'm like....dude, I would sell the car before that happened.
I know someone who uses a Tesla Model S to drive Uber, but that's because they get free supercharging. From all my reading, I don't think Uber drivers make much $$ so seems like a waste, not to mention the risks of drunks/throwup-barf/crazies you see in the news/videos.
Sponsored