I tell myself ok this car you are not gonna mod like all the others and then... yeah I added some stuff.

Harlaquin72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT
Country flag
So Ive added the performance wheels and removed the chrome daisy wheels. tinted the front windows and added just a few body parts :) the front splitter does not stick out that far in person its just the angle of the pic. I think all im gonna add next is the rally mud flaps.
Ford Mustang Mach-E I tell myself ok this car you are not gonna mod like all the others and then... yeah I added some stuff. IMG_20230302_141836

Ford Mustang Mach-E I tell myself ok this car you are not gonna mod like all the others and then... yeah I added some stuff. Screenshot_11

Ford Mustang Mach-E I tell myself ok this car you are not gonna mod like all the others and then... yeah I added some stuff. Screenshot_12

Ford Mustang Mach-E I tell myself ok this car you are not gonna mod like all the others and then... yeah I added some stuff. Screenshot_13

Ford Mustang Mach-E I tell myself ok this car you are not gonna mod like all the others and then... yeah I added some stuff. Screenshot_14

Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select EAWD, 2023 Maverick Lariat LUX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So Ive added the performance wheels and removed the chrome daisy wheels. tinted the front windows and added just a few body parts :) the front splitter does not stick out that far in person its just the angle of the pic. I think all im gonna add next is the rally mud flaps.
I added the AOSK mud flaps. Easy install and judging by the amount of salt and dirt on the tire side they worked great.

AlpaChino

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD Ext Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
Thanks for sharing! How difficult was it to put the side skirts on? The kit that I have seen comes with screws but doesn't really say where they should go. The instructions seemed a little less than detailed.

OP
OP

Harlaquin72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Thanks for sharing! How difficult was it to put the side skirts on? The kit that I have seen comes with screws but doesn't really say where they should go. The instructions seemed a little less than detailed.
nothing came with instructions of course. manufacturers cant be bothered to tell you how to use thier products any more theyhave adopted a go figure it out stance it seems. yeah comes with screws. but they line right up with the underside of the door. its sorta hard to not know where to put them. they screw right into the underside into this plastic area on the car. I personally bought some 30lb two way tape and ran a strip down the side skirt and then used a box i had to sit the side skirt on and line it up and stick it on then once held in place i go tunder and put the screws it. I did not jack the car up instead i used one of those tools goes on the dril lets you screw and drill sideways honestly the side skirts were the easy part maybe took 20 mins a side. front spliter wasnt back either used same method two way tape I bought and then once in place put the screws in there were place markers for the front spliter so was easier. the read defusser eh.... good luck that was a bit of a chore getting everything to line up and getting it attached. but basically same thing two way taped it into place and then put screws. I can promise you these aint coming off anytime soon :)

PalsyWalsy

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus 400H, Lexus 300H, Buick Enclave, Mach E GT
Occupation
School Administration
Country flag
Because the mud flaps you show are molded (like those from AOSK), as they gonna work with the diffuser and the side skirts? Looks like they would interfere with each other.
Sponsored