silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
This Norwegian reviewer concludes that the Mustang Mach-E is a better EV than the ID4, calling the MME the best EV that money can buy.

skip to 15:58
Sponsored

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I rarely shift to park when I stop, I just turn the car off and it goes into park. My Clarity did the same.
My Bolt did the same. I loved that feature on the Bolt and love it on the Mach-E (little pleasures).

2021mustangdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select RWD, grabber blue
Country flag
Heh. When I showed the ID.4 window switches to my wife she said, "it's clear that none of the designers have ever had to deal with small children in a car!"
I never have passengers seating in the back, so this would not affect me. The slower 0-60sec more of a issue.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
The ID.4 was my first test drive, and I felt it had set a high bar. Quirks were no frunk and the infotainment system lagged and was s-l-o-w. Second and third were theModel Y and 3. Both raised the bar even higher. Loved both, but there was a rattle in the Y that I couldn’t find the source of. I preferred the 3, but my wife the Y. With no expectations I then drove the MME, and it checked all the boxes. My reaction was that Ford had done their homework, knowing this had to compete with the Y. I ordered my MME the following day!

carbonizedbrett

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2017 Outback, 2010 Jetta
Occupation
Scientist
Country flag
Ah that makes sense. The "R" button on my clarity had to be pulled up, you could feel it without looking. I guess that would prevent the issue you speak of.

People have complained about hitting their knee in the MME, they should try sitting with their knee next to this when they drive.

1617747924210.png
You just have your Clarity's console laying around loose like that?