I understood non GT options/prices/features. GT price point/features?

tmblue

First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Audi Q5, 1986 IROCZ, Mach-E
Country flag
Is there a quick reference guide to know what I'm getting or missing with the various GT packages based on price (MSRP) alone?

GT Pricing:
$62xxx-$63xxx? GT

vs

$66xxx-$7xxxx? GTPE?

I'm guessing that $69x+ is GTPE, but then I see $66xxx that also appears to be GTPE

What is the various models at the price points missing?

Just seems a bit silly to buy an Extended range AWD premium for $56-$57, instead of a GT at $61-$63 and yes if you start at $63, $66-69 doesn't seem like a big job not to do it, but I'm not doing that!! I'm starting at $56 and looking at the GT with some interest.

But the $66K and the $69K GTPE both show " Equipment Group 400A", neither seem to have the sunroof, so I'm trying to hash this out in my brain and flailing :)

I don't see the magnetic ride in any of these I'm looking at, so maybe that comes into play in the $70K + GTPE?? Hmm found a $70K MSRP and still don't see magnetic ride.

Help?
Sponsored

alockbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
The GT does not come with the panoramic roof ($1,300) nor BlueCruise ($1,900) as standard; they are add-ons unlike some of the less expensive models. Bear in mind colors like Cyber Orange also add cost ($600). Then there’s minor things like the Interior Protection Package ($240). These are 2021 prices. You should be able to pull up the Monroney sticker for any you’ve looked at and see the optional equipment section. The PE does not have an option for magnaride because it’s standard.

Heres a link to @connoisseurr ‘s post that includes the Order Guides. They should give you everything you need.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...-order-guide-updated-monthly-u-s-canada.9833/

Last edited:

Avelli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E91 6MT RWD, 22 MME GT
Country flag
$66xxx GTPE could be a 2021 with metal roof and no BlueCruise
Sponsored