I won’t be taking delivery of my Rapid Red Premium AWD ER when delivered in September (Maryland)

echeck

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GT
Country flag
AKA - My Series of Unfortunate Events (sort of)

Hello everyone!

I’ve had my Rapid Red Premium AWD ER on order since 1/29/21, and it’s scheduled for delivery in less than a month (already in transit), but I won’t be buying it. I haven’t canceled the order yet because I was hoping maybe someone else that’s interested could “take over” my order. Is that possible?

Long story short, I was told my order was delayed until November, but we couldn’t wait that long to buy a car because Hyundai just bought back our Kona EV putting us down to one car. So we bought a Rapid Red Select AWD off the lot three weeks ago. Not even a week later my order is updated and said it will arrive in the first week of September. Go figure. We debated still taking delivery of the car, but hilariously my wife is absolutely dead set against us having two cars of the same color. ?

So here I am less than a month away from taking delivery of my baby that I’ve waited eight months for, but I can’t buy it… ?
Sponsored

Last edited:

rcpd34

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach e Premium
Country flag
AKA - My Series of Unfortunate Events (sort of)

Hello everyone!

I’ve had my Rapid Red Premium AWD ER on order since 1/29/21, and it’s scheduled for delivery in less than a month (already in transit), but I won’t be buying it. I haven’t canceled the order yet because I was hoping maybe someone else that’s interested could “take over” my order. Is that possible?

Long story short, I was told my order was delayed until November, but we couldn’t wait that long to buy a car because Hyundai just bought back our Kona EV putting us down to one car. So we bought a Rapid Red Select AWD off the lot three weeks ago. Not even a week later my order is updated and said it will arrive in the first week of September. Go figure. We debated still taking delivery of the car, but hilariously my wife is absolutely dead set against us having two cars of the same color. ?

So here I am less than a month away from taking delivery of my baby that I’ve waited eight months for, but I can’t buy it… ?
Which dealer and what pricing agreement did you make?