ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
Space White is the only other color that does that here. Why it's my other color of choice.

I feel like I’m looking at 2 different cars sometimes with the color changes..
Sponsored

400 VOLT

First Name
HALLNET
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GT PE
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Great pictures, and fine looking car. I have exact same car on order in the UK but there aren’t any physical on the road here at the moment. If you have any more pics of yours, it would be great to see posted, and make an old man happy👨🏼‍🦳. Enjoy your new car, and I can’t wait for mine to arrive 🤞in June.
Ice Blue does shift depending on the weather....many people have commented on how nice this color is...not to mention every time I go somewhere, nose and hand prints on the windows!

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club 20220530_092113

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club 20220530_092127

Last edited:

kayzoqueen

First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mach-E GT, Jaguar F-Type, Jeep Rubicon
Country flag
Ironically silver has always been my least favorite color car. I actually thought the IBSM was the prior years "infinite blue color" when I ordered LOL oops. But, from photos it seems like this color may not be basic like the classic silver color we see everywhere. Could anyone whose seen it in person attest to this?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
IMHO, definitely the best color. I feel like I’m looking at 2 different cars sometimes with the color changes. It’s just so awesome, will keep you guessing on what color your pony will be in different lighting.
Infinite Blue was similar in the Blue-Gray change. It was perfect as a Maryland Civil War memorial color. You could never be sure if it was Blue or Gray.

My Lightning is coming in IBSM.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club Your truck has been built - short

david1956

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ice Blue does shift depending on the weather....many people have commented on how nice this color is...not to mention every time I go somewhere, nose and hand prints on the windows!

20220530_092113.jpg

20220530_092127.jpg
More pictures would be great to see

Old Fashioned

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Jeep JK, Imaginary Mach E Premium RWD ER
This makes me want a Rivian too! How do you like it? How is the ride compared to the MME?
Rivian is a well built truck. I was impressed with the features. Didn’t realize the truck can raise or lower ground clearance based on the ride you want. Side storage compartments are genius. Air compressor, built in flashlight and a removable Bluetooth speaker were unique features. I think it’s faster than the Mach E. The 22 inch tires make it a nice ‘beefy’ truck.

In summary, there are features that the Rivian has that the Mach E doesn’t. At the same time, the Mach E has features that the Rivian didn’t have. Overall, you can’t lose with either vehicle. It’s impressive that a new auto manufacturer can produce such a nice truck.

It will be I interesting to see if Fisker and others can produce an affordable EV option.

StillWaitingForMachE

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 IBSM ER AWD California Rt 1 MME (Mike-E)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I can't wait to get my
My freshly washed California Route 1 this afternoon.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club PXL_20220605_203557206.MP - Copy
Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club PXL_20220605_203557206.MP - Copy
I can't wait to get mine. Same color and trim. Still waiting on it to ship but it's built!

Seeing these pictures makes me so excited!!

ElectrifyME

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ironically silver has always been my least favorite color car. I actually thought the IBSM was the prior years "infinite blue color" when I ordered LOL oops. But, from photos it seems like this color may not be basic like the classic silver color we see everywhere. Could anyone whose seen it in person attest to this?
No it’s not basic silver… very pretty in person… and I don’t favor silver cars… it was this or red…. I chose iced blue, however I don’t have it yet:/

kayzoqueen

First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mach-E GT, Jaguar F-Type, Jeep Rubicon
Country flag
No it’s not basic silver… very pretty in person… and I don’t favor silver cars… it was this or red…. I chose iced blue, however I don’t have it yet:/
Okay thank you! I am excited to see.. and glad to hear its not basic silver!! woohoo