ToadStool

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E GT
Country flag
Ironically silver has always been my least favorite color car. I actually thought the IBSM was the prior years "infinite blue color" when I ordered LOL oops. But, from photos it seems like this color may not be basic like the classic silver color we see everywhere. Could anyone whose seen it in person attest to this?
Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club 1654730445964

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club 1654730365219

It depend on the weather. On brighter, clearer days there's more blue. When overcast, it looks pure silver. I much prefer pure silver.

david1956

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Sweet. And congratulations. How do you like the color?
The colour was a chance as there was no physical cars in the UK, when I ordered. Love it, particularly in light that enhances the blue hues. Great choice for a man in his latter years.. Looks at it’s best in the GT trim . 😁😁😁

ToadStool

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E GT
Country flag
The colour was a chance as there was no physical cars in the UK, when I ordered. Love it, particularly in light that enhances the blue hues. Great choice for a man in his latter years.. Looks at it’s best in the GT trim . 😁😁😁
Yeah, I woulda' preferred straight silver but this works well enough. Depending on the weather of course.

david1956

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Could you post a pic of the interior? I am curious to see the GTPE interior compared to GT. Awesome car.
I hope these give you an idea of what to expect. Just shout if you would like any more pictures as full Of it at the moment. Best car I have ever owned, considering, style, practicality and performance, and being a retired car dealer, I have owned a lot cars across the spectrum.

Attachments

david1956

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I just got a GT in this color.
It’s the best colour and looks great. Enjoy. I have just been to a meet of Mach E Owners at a Gridserve Station and received a lot of approving comments.

Attachments

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club PXL_20220707_144341157_flipped

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club PXL_20220707_144341157_flipped

It depend on the weather. On brighter, clearer days there's more blue. When overcast, it looks pure silver. I much prefer pure silver.
That is amazing, no photo manipulation in either shot?

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
I thought at first that snoop dogg or willie was sitting in the back seat smoking it up 😎

Congrats on the car!

Finally!

Crazy sunroof reflection