will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
:D Hey - that is my comment! I am just not a fan of shades of grey (so any white, black, grey, silver, etc.) and immediately discount them. So Mach-e has 3 colors available (cyber orange, grabber blue, and rapid red), Lightning has 2 (atlas blue and rapid red).

I want my vehicles to be noticed and not blend in with the sea of grey that is everything else on the road.
What color did you end up going with for your MME order?
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
What color did you end up going with for your MME order?
Cyber Orange (Wife's choice since it is her car). Actually went up to a GT to get this color (along with an ER battery and metal roof).

Whatstreet

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt, Ford Expedition
Occupation
Electronics Engineer
Country flag
Just took over a cancelled order for a 2022 GT (non-performance edition) in iced blue silver metallic. It'll be produced in January and delivered in February. Can't wait!
I want Magneride suspension so I ordered the GTPE. The acceleration of the Premium is fine for me so I'm not to worried about the 5 second limit.

miata

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
miata, towncar, highlander
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
I definitely like it better than iconic silver. Either way, they seem to cry out for a red or blue interior, like Ford did in the 1960's. Black and white aren't much for interior options.

Cancerkilr

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
From what I can tell, I'm really liking this color. Has a rich look to it. Would be nice with the space gray interior.
I agree! I think I will switch my Space white to ice blue

miata

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
...Would be nice with the space gray interior.
I think my wife would like that a lot but she initially chose Rapid Red on Space Gray and she wants me to quit waffling and start ordering.

miata

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Iced Blue Silver reminds me a lot of my mom's 65 Ford Galaxie 500. It had a red bench seat interior. Very striking color combo. Any more blue in the exterior and the red wouldn't look good.
I think this was a great color addition for Ford to all the whites, silvers, greys out there.

Still I think the wife is right. Rapid Red, the first color we saw, is probably our favorite. Then again we wanted it with the white/grey seats and I'm having 2nd thoughts about the Premium based on the panoramic roof noise and 19" stiffer-riding wheels reported elsewhere in the Forum. If we're stuck with Select with black seats, then this color may be back on the table.

juliemagdalene

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e premium AWD
Country flag
I think my wife would like that a lot but she initially chose Rapid Red on Space Gray and she wants me to quit waffling and start ordering.
I wanted Rapid Red too until I saw it in person. The Ford photos make it look gorgeous but I was completely underwhelmed when I saw it in person. I thought it was going to be a deep, darker red but it’s much brighter than in the Ford photos.

miata

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
I wanted Rapid Red too until I saw it in person. The Ford photos make it look gorgeous but I was completely underwhelmed when I saw it in person. I thought it was going to be a deep, darker red but it’s much brighter than in the Ford photos.
I'm pretty sure Rapid Red has the metallic flakes (and it could be both metal AND mica flakes) in both the color coat AND the clear top-coat, which makes the color quite light-dependent in terms of of the perceived hue. So it may be more (or even less) to your liking in different (summer?) light.
But it is definitely red. If you like more of a brick red or maroon (I LOVE maroons on bigger cars, but it appears to currently be going "out of fashion") then RR is maybe not for you.
Since I already have a "copper red" Miata, I'm a bit surprised my wife would want another red car (and a much brighter red at that) on the driveway, but it is what it is. :) Still, I'm going to pitch the IcedBlueSilver if I can find a local dealer that has one in stock.

Satisfiend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
went with iced blue silver metallic for my route 1, won't be here for a few months but I'll share some pics then

MachEZRt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CRT1 AWD (Ordered), 21 MME SR Select
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club F2D1C0F8-0AB0-41E2-8800-0599DFBD20C3
Is this iced blue silver metallic? I lifted it off of the article regarding MMEs being delivered in China. If so, happy I went with it.
Sponsored