David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just received my iced blue silver after ordering back in February 2022.

Anybody have any idea how many of these were produced worldwide? And ideally how many in RHD?! Any other stats on this colour would be welcomed,

My Mach-e.jpg
Great question as I haven’t seen another Iced Blue Silver on the UK roads, except my own. I too would be interested if anyone has the numbers.

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GT, '22 Premium Ex AWD
Occupation
sales
Country flag
Love those stripes @Sabbaspar ! i showed her, she said hell yes. :D

Ran into my twin the other day, here's a good look side by side of the rear spoiler. Met the owner, really nice guy, said I have excellent taste in vehicles. ;)

i kept my low number plate from my first EV as my personal stupid status symbol. 5 digit plates are late comers to the game. i was in the game back when there weren't 8,000 EVs in illinois. that was quite a while ago.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_4320

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_4321

Sabbaspar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Love those stripes @Sabbaspar ! i showed her, she said hell yes. :D

Ran into my twin the other day, here's a good look side by side of the rear spoiler. Met the owner, really nice guy, said I have excellent taste in vehicles. ;)

i kept my low number plate from my first EV as my personal stupid status symbol. 5 digit plates are late comers to the game. i was in the game back when there weren't 8,000 EVs in illinois. that was quite a while ago.

Thanks! Stripes were just about $550.

satchel prefect

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crusty old PHEV
Country flag
Hi all. Wondering what color caliper paint to use on my Cali Rt 1. Blue? Red? Bright yellow or green?

Screenshot_20221122_193500.jpg
Your car looks great as is--a tasty combination of aggressive and classy. The colors are working together very well. My vote: leave them silver and clean them when necessary. If you are committed to going with a color, I would try to stay in the blue/black/silver palette; preferably not too vibrant or too dark.

Edit: now that I think about it, a pale gold or copper might work

Last edited:

Sabbaspar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
she was a lot more than that. i stopped counting.

link to stripes? or custom job?
Stripes were a custom job here at Carbonite Auto in Flemington NJ. $550 was the going rate when I shopped around. Link is ->https://www.facebook.com/carboniteautomotive?mibextid=ZbWKwL if you are local. My Ford was likely the least valuable car there. Dozens of collectibles and low volume cars there. I trusted them with putting stickers on my mass produced MachE given the level of care showed to other vehicles there.

Last edited: