Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I may be biased but I don’t mind that color in the GT but not really feeling it on the other trims

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
The online configurator pictures make it look just like Infinite Blue (RIP), but real life photos of F150s in this color appear to be quite a bit lighter than Infinite Blue.

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
Me. IBSM GTPE on order. My GB GTPE is supposed to arrive sometime next month. I wasn't 100% on GB, really prefer a darker richer blue more like a sapphire. I think I like IBSM but hope to see that color in person before I take delivery sometime mid next year? I really love it in RR. Still might go that route.

Caramel

First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
I see only the faintest hint of blue, and even then only in some of the angles. And I have a huge collection of nail polish in various shades of blue, silver, gray, black and everything in between. This is my bailiwick, if you will. And I'd call that silver. :D

It is a beautiful color. I just have no idea why it has the word blue in the name.

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
Ok.. so If I get a Mach E - it will most likely be in this color :p when I first ordered I was directed to chose a different color adventure at that time, then, 2021 to 2022, this is my new path until it ends and I have to go back to the paint color dart board.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Probably Silver with blue tinted clear coat. I hope the silver Lightning at the event was just silver, I saw no blue to it at all.

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford has an updated 2022 Site with a mountain side view / colorizer thing... it looks a lot more blue than sliver in that shot... computer generated of course...

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
That's what I ordered. I liked Infinite Blue but this seemed like the next best thing for me.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Someone just diluted Infinite Blue and called it a day ? Ford has assigned the Gray team to developing new Blues! Look out Cyber Orange, you’re next ???

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
For real life previews of Iced Blue Silver - see the F150 Lightning at sister-site F150gen14:

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/iced-blue-silver-f-150-lightning-photos-club.6348/
From that thread: Too much silver, not enough blue. Mich disappoint, very sad. :confused:

Thanks for that... it is interesting on that thread someone thinks there is too much silver and not enough blue, but, I'm hoping for exactly that! Mostly iconic silver with maybe a blue hue at the right time of day / dusk.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
From that thread: Too much silver, not enough blue. Mich disappoint, very sad. :confused:

Thanks for that... it is interesting on that thread someone thinks there is too much silver and not enough blue, but, I'm hoping for exactly that! Mostly iconic silver with maybe a blue hue at the right time of day / dusk.
:D Hey - that is my comment! I am just not a fan of shades of grey (so any white, black, grey, silver, etc.) and immediately discount them. So Mach-e has 3 colors available (cyber orange, grabber blue, and rapid red), Lightning has 2 (atlas blue and rapid red).

I want my vehicles to be noticed and not blend in with the sea of grey that is everything else on the road.
Sponsored