techwonder21

First Name
KaMar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: BMW 4Series
Country flag
Sweet, color change under different light conditions much like the Space white?
I haven't seen Space White yet but yes it def reflects slightly different colors under different lighting conditions. I took this picture tonight in an empty parking lot and it gives off more blue. Without the parking lot lights, it appears more silver.

PXL_20220427_012452590.NIGHT.jpg
Sponsored

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
I haven't seen Space White yet but yes it def reflects slightly different colors under different lighting conditions. I took this picture tonight in an empty parking lot and it gives off more blue. Without the parking lot lights, it appears more silver.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club PXL_20220427_012452590.NIGHT
This is the best photo Iā€™ve seen yet. Itā€™s a beautiful car. Thanks for the jolt of excitement this morning. Canā€™t wait for mine.šŸ˜Š

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
This is the best photo Iā€™ve seen yet. Itā€™s a beautiful car. Thanks for the jolt of excitement this morning. Canā€™t wait for mine.šŸ˜Š
Are you getting IBSM, Tonya?

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
This color reminds me of the Silver Blue 82 Corvette I had when we lived in Texas. Depending on the lighting it would appear to change between Silver and Blue. Wish it was available last year!

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RN
Country flag
This color reminds me of the Silver Blue 82 Corvette I had when we lived in Texas. Depending on the lighting it would appear to change between Silver and Blue. Wish it was available last year!
Iā€™ve never had a silver car. Thought they were bland looking, I stand corrected. Iā€™m very happy with this color.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
Iā€™ve never had a silver car. Thought they were bland looking, I stand corrected. Iā€™m very happy with this color.
The Iconic Silver was our 2nd choice for color but Silver Blue would have made it up to number one! The first MME we saw up close was Silver but I havenā€™t seen another one in that color since then!

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Thatā€™s going to look sweet! I have a Select AWD coming and I already ordered the GT grille wrap for it. Might put the blackout bar between the tail lights, but Iā€™m not sure yet.

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RN
Country flag
The Iconic Silver was our 2nd choice for color but Silver Blue would have made it up to number one! The first MME we saw up close was Silver but I havenā€™t seen another one in that color since then!
Could you take a photo of yours in similar lighting for comparison? I would love to see the difference.

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Thatā€™s going to look sweet! I have a Select AWD coming and I already ordered the GT grille wrap for it. Might put the blackout bar between the tail lights, but Iā€™m not sure yet.
Iā€™m going with the grille and some tint. Then Iā€™m done. Lol

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RN
Country flag
We have Carbonized Grey so it doesnā€™t have the same effect. It does look darker and more stealthy at night! Lol
I like that color too. With a nice bath, I bet it is gorgeous. Dark cars look so good clean and shiny.

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Iā€™m going with the grille and some tint. Then Iā€™m done. Lol
I think tinting is in my future, since the Select doesnā€™t have the IR windshield like the Premium does. Canā€™t wait to see pics of your new ride!

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
My pony is still lost at the port along with many others. Hope youā€™re enjoying yours.
I was tracking mine like a freak up until a certain point and then Fords system turns into a black hole - just showed up at the dealership waaaay before what the Ford data was able to show.

I think that last mile of delivery is such a guessing game because its going on trucks and truckers are not quite as plentiful as you'd hope.

We are enjoying our ride... particularly 120v charging once or twice a week and getting back up to 80%. We don't have to pay more to an electrician yet and don't plan to unless something crazy happens with either of our work situations.
Sponsored