Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
I was tracking mine like a freak up until a certain point and then Fords system turns into a black hole - just showed up at the dealership waaaay before what the Ford data was able to show.

I think that last mile of delivery is such a guessing game because its going on trucks and truckers are not quite as plentiful as you'd hope.

We are enjoying our ride... particularly 120v charging once or twice a week and getting back up to 80%. We don't have to pay more to an electrician yet and don't plan to unless something crazy happens with either of our work situations.
You’re getting by on 120V charging? Wow!
After I ordered last October, the first thing I did was install a 240V NEMA 14-50 plug in my garage. But that was partly to get the 2021 tax credit for it.
Sponsored

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
After I ordered last October, the first thing I did was install a 240V NEMA 14-50 plug in my garage. But that was partly to get the 2021 tax credit for it.
Same here, got to try it out on a demo car first. Wish we would have waited for a Silver Blue 22!!

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
yeah, we are blessed to have most places we go, IE work, grocery, etc, its all within 10 miles and top speed maybe 45 for 20 seconds.

We used to charge every night but have since started to just let it get down to 50% or so and then plug in at night, use the car in the morning and plug in again at night and by that second days worth of charge we're back to 80% soc by like 4 or 5 am.

bgentilesco

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 IBSM Premium
Occupation
Project manager
Country flag
I was tracking mine like a freak up until a certain point and then Fords system turns into a black hole - just showed up at the dealership waaaay before what the Ford data was able to show.

I think that last mile of delivery is such a guessing game because its going on trucks and truckers are not quite as plentiful as you'd hope.

We are enjoying our ride... particularly 120v charging once or twice a week and getting back up to 80%. We don't have to pay more to an electrician yet and don't plan to unless something crazy happens with either of our work situations.
I ended up doing the same thing! I figured I'd give the 110 a shot before paying $1200 for the 220 in my garage. Other than my 800 mile trip from Detroit to KC, I've only put about 600 miles on the car in 3 weeks; which a 110 can easily replenish between trips. I work from home 4-5 days a week and have almost everything I need within 5-10 miles from my house.

I'm in a serious debate with myself about what to do next. I couldn't wait for my MME any longer, so I picked up a shadow black select w/ tech package at the beginning of April. My IBSM premium is scheduled to be built May 16. I might actually let her go and stick with black, I'm loving it with the 19" black wheels.

Car Comparison.jpg

Ethan

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Mustang Boss 302, 2005 Ford Focus ZX3
Country flag
If it were me, when your IBSM Premium is delivered, I would sell the Shadow Black Select (assuming you would make money and not lose it in that deal) and drive what you ordered. Of course that plan ignores which one you actually like better and which is a better fit for you financially.

concept machine

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT350R, Tacoma TRD Pro, Escape, Veloster
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Overall, I think I'll be happy with this color, but it would be nice if Ford had a metallic blue (not bold grabber blue color) to choose from.

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
These are nice. The biggest difference I see between the Select and the other trim lines is that the wheel "fenders" are more of a matte gray finish. I'm strongly considering tweaking mine (maybe vinyl wrap) to get those a gloss black.
I wonder what it looks like with the other select wheels? Maybe that would make a difference?

mmap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Route1
Occupation
Software Guy
Country flag
Looks very silver in the direct sun, and very blue in clouds and lower light. But I am bad at taking pictures.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club sparky

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I don't normally photograph cars, but here are a few photos that show how the car color changes depending on the light. But IMO, the color looks great in any light!
Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_3690

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_3597

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_3603