Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GT, '22 Premium Ex AWD
Occupation
sales
Country flag
i wonder if there's a way to get production numbers now that they are done making IBSM. i was by the dealer today picking up the expedition after a couple recalls (free master cylinder, a/c blower motor ftw) and one of the sales guys was checking it out. he said it's a rare color since it was only available for a few months.

i just wonder as most people probably went with grey/black/white/red/grabber.

i bet there aren't that many of us compared to other color choices.

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
i wonder if there's a way to get production numbers now that they are done making IBSM. i was by the dealer today picking up the expedition after a couple recalls (free master cylinder, a/c blower motor ftw) and one of the sales guys was checking it out. he said it's a rare color since it was only available for a few months.

I have been thinking.

And now I think it's a good they ended it. It was the most practical paint scheme of the bunch. Silver by day light blue by night. Practical paint for like company cars if you catch my drift.

The last thing I would like to see is a fleet of these everywhere.

jr4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
There are 2 in my immediate area that I have seen multiple times. One is red, the other is IBSM and might be identical to mine.. I'm really glad I didn't see it before my car arrived.

TheBraydenKyle

First Name
Brayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Premium ER RWD
Occupation
Sales Management
Country flag

I have yet to see another Iced Blue in person. I would be surprised if there isn’t one around here, but I have also only seen a handful of MMEs around here anyway.

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
My Dealership called me today, and asked if a Family member still wanted a car. We had a deposit down for a '22 Premium, but when prices went up for '23 to the tune of $12k CAD. No deal. This CR1 RWD came in today. Beauty paint job. $74,120 CAD.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club C0D14C30-D0AA-4FFA-9ECE-B3663BD659A1

jr4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
I have yet to see another Iced Blue in person. I would be surprised if there isn’t one around here, but I have also only seen a handful of MMEs around here anyway.
There are two MMEs that visit the same restaurants and shops as me. A red one which has been around for a while, then the IBSM, which I have seen twice now. I'm just happy that I got mine before I noticed it.
Sponsored