Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
If anyone wants to go sit in it, the keypad code is in one of the pictures. Let’s hope it’s not the same code to start it.
What a security failure! No the start code is different but may be on the card inside the car. ?

OP
OP
Davedough

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
What a security failure! No the start code is different but may be on the card inside the car. ?
I got on their web chat and let them know. Hopefully they act upon it

OP
OP
Davedough

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Well I told them about their code being visible online and they acknowledged, thanked me by calling me and yet it’s still on the website. A good thing to come out of the phone call though is that I’m going to go test drive it this weekend. I told them I have no plans on buying it, I just want to drive it. Kind of excited

OP
OP
Davedough

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Drove it. Select standard range. It drove nice, felt comfortable. Had about 30 minutes alone with it. I definitely need more power but it was ok for a base model. Definitely has some fun oomf and the one pedal driving is awesome. I’m a little concerned about the seat though. I’m 6’3 and 235lbs and the seat didn’t go down as far as I wanted it to. I felt like my head was a bit too far above the side door pillar for my comfort level, which is odd because I didn’t feel that way in the premium that I checked out during the tour.
Either way, nice car but forum members in the area, steer clear of this one because someone smoked either in it or near it because it has a bit of a funk to it.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Drove it. Select standard range. It drove nice, felt comfortable. Had about 30 minutes alone with it. I definitely need more power but it was ok for a base model. Definitely has some fun oomf and the one pedal driving is awesome. I’m a little concerned about the seat though. I’m 6’3 and 235lbs and the seat didn’t go down as far as I wanted it to. I felt like my head was a bit too far above the side door pillar for my comfort level, which is odd because I didn’t feel that way in the premium that I checked out during the tour.
Either way, nice car but forum members in the area, steer clear of this one because someone smoked either in it or near it because it has a bit of a funk to it.
Wow

OP
OP
Davedough

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Can you elaborate on this? It has fun oomf but not enough power? Did it drop off above 25mph like TFL found?
I come from a car with a lot of power. It’s not the fastest thing on the road but I take pride in being able to beat cars that I have no business hanging with. That said, the car itself that I drove wasn’t fast enough for me, but the instant torque is fun to play around with. I have a GT reserved so I know that one will be plenty fast for me but this one lacked the top end punch. It was still fun to drive though

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
I come from a car with a lot of power. It’s not the fastest thing on the road but I take pride in being able to beat cars that I have no business hanging with. That said, the car itself that I drove wasn’t fast enough for me, but the instant torque is fun to play around with. I have a GT reserved so I know that one will be plenty fast for me but this one lacked the top end punch. It was still fun to drive though
Dave the gt is for you then. I think you will be in love. If I didn't have to wait I would buy a gt also. I just want a mache now lol

OP
OP
Davedough

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Dave the gt is for you then. I think you will be in love. If I didn't have to wait I would buy a gt also. I just want a mache now lol
Yeah the wait is going to be brutal but I’m confident it’s going to be worth it. I love the car. The lines, the style, the interior, the tech, the features. It’s really everything I’ve wanted in a EV. I know when I get my GT, I’ll be even more in love. As a bonus, my wait will allow all you early adopters to work out kinks so my OTA update will be great lol

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Yeah the wait is going to be brutal but I’m confident it’s going to be worth it. I love the car. The lines, the style, the interior, the tech, the features. It’s really everything I’ve wanted in a EV. I know when I get my GT, I’ll be even more in love. As a bonus, my wait will allow all you early adopters to work out kinks so my OTA update will be great lol
fact
Sponsored