Iconic silver premium extended range RWD has landed!

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Just got my Silver Iconic MME RWD ER today from Sam Pack Five Star Ford of Dallas! Didn't get to drive it much yet, but in the short time I did it handled well. Plenty of space, quality build, love the main screen, and PAAK and Android Auto both worked flawlessly for me. The voice recognition worked well. Looooota customization in the settings that I'm still exploring.

I did notice the slight whine of the front gauge screen, but it wasn't that bad. Not as smooth of a ride as my 2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid, but still pretty good. Also I could definitely hear the distinct electronic whirring of the RWD.

Went with Ford Options for 36 months with the $1000 rebate, and the $100 ADA rebate. Plan to just pay that off early as there's no penalty.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Iconic silver premium extended range RWD has landed! 20210213_153804

Ford Mustang Mach-E Iconic silver premium extended range RWD has landed! 20210213_151952
Ford Mustang Mach-E Iconic silver premium extended range RWD has landed! 20210213_153203
Ford Mustang Mach-E Iconic silver premium extended range RWD has landed! 20210213_153208
Ford Mustang Mach-E Iconic silver premium extended range RWD has landed! 20210213_152302
Ford Mustang Mach-E Iconic silver premium extended range RWD has landed! 20210213_152211
Ford Mustang Mach-E Iconic silver premium extended range RWD has landed! 20210213_152159

And here are some of the dealer photos.

Loving the color and everything about it. Now I just wish it weren't going to be so snowy these next few days ?

OP
OP
dliunatic

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Awesome pics! Thanks for posting them. This forum is seriously lacking in pictures and videos of iconic silver Mach-Es, which makes no sense since it's obviously the best color.
Haha definitely the best!! I think the silver accents the black roof line perfectly!

rgparham

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
acura mdx/rdx/4runner/ ford mach e awd premium
Country flag
congratulations! I am still waiting in Fort Worth for my IB AWD EB. It was picked up on pals app 2/9 so should arrive anytime. However, I am glad with this weather I am not worrying about driving in this mush/ice.
Sponsored