If you compare the Mach-E to Ford/Lincoln, it really is a huge step up!

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Sorry, but I forgot how much I hate all other Ford, Lincoln, whatever cars. They are just such low quality, it blows my mind. I remember wanting a Ford Focus around 2014, test drove it and holy cow, no thanks. Not to mention the crazy infotainment system they had forever.

I'm in a 2019 Lincoln MKZ rental while my Mach-E has the recall and updates done, isn't this their luxury brand? Holy cow is it horrible. It only has 20,000 miles, the steering wheel feels like I can just turn it 50 times with my pinky, it is so floaty. I don't mean "luxurious, on a cloud" floaty, I mean, "I can barely tell it is turning my wheels" floaty lol.

Then the brakes. Sometimes I press the brakes and it SUPER DUPER INSTANTLY stops, whoa. Then other times, I'm like, what the heck brake, brake!

The steering wheel is... what are all these buttons and controls and holy cow, am I driving a space ship?!?

I had a 2020 Lincoln last time I took my MME to the dealer, same thing. Everything just felt unrefined.

I guess I'm saying this because I forgot that I just really wasn't a fan of Ford. I know a lot of people are, I've never tried their trucks or SUVs which I think people have better experience with, but TO ME, the Mach-E really is insane when you compare Ford to Ford.

I know everyone wants to compare the MME to Tesla, but if you actually compare it to Ford other cars before the MME, it really is an INSANE huge step up. The quality, the ride, the fit and finish, it is just worlds different and, hopefully, only going to get better.
Sponsored