If you use Intelligent Cruise Control, don’t update to Power up 2.4.4.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Did Intelligent Cruise Control get renamed back to Adaptive Cruise Control with 2.4.4? Just went into my settings, which were on ICC; when I opened the drop down ICC was gone and choices were normal or adaptive CC, with lane centering and speed sign recognition toggle options.

AND...

Returning to car, again shows ICC in settings; press drop down and shows only normal or adaptive options with LC toggled off. Not sure what that is about.
Correct, it is now just ACC and you can now find speed limit sign recognition under it, which was the intelligent part of ICC. So you can turn that on or off depending if you liked it.
Sponsored

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Correct, it is now just ACC and you can now find speed limit sign recognition under it, which was the intelligent part of ICC. So you can turn that on or off depending if you liked it.
If you turn that off.....then do you lose the portion of the display that shows the speed limit? I don't use ICC but I do like that icon that shows the most recent speed limit sign observed....

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
If you turn that off.....then do you lose the portion of the display that shows the speed limit? I don't use ICC but I do like that icon that shows the most recent speed limit sign observed....
Mine still shows the speed limit, I think. It just doesn’t adjust my speed based on it.
Sponsored