If you use PAAK, What do you use to hold your keys

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
I hope this isn’t a stupid questions, but now that my 2022 MME delivery is going to be any day now, it got me thinking of what to do with my key rings if I use PAAK solely.

I only really have a House key and my desk key, I am looking into keyless options for the house to go completly keyless.

For those that use PAAK only and have ditched the fob, what do you use to hold your keys? or if you have gone completely keyless, what platform are you using?
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Key chain. House key, mailbox key and some tiny little key that I have no idea what it’s for but obviously cannot be thrown away. I just don’t have to carry the mme’s fob is all.

67mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'67 Mustang, '14 SVT Raptor, '23 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Orbitkey

A little pricey but handy for putting a few keys on + multitool

TD1273

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-350
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I hope this isn’t a stupid questions, but now that my 2022 MME delivery is going to be any day now, it got me thinking of what to do with my key rings if I use PAAK solely.

I only really have a House key and my desk key, I am looking into keyless options for the house to go completly keyless.

For those that use PAAK only and have ditched the fob, what do you use to hold your keys? or if you have gone completely keyless, what platform are you using?
We picked ours up 05/05/22 and I haven’t carried a key since 05/06/22 I’ve used the phone since

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag

I haven‘t used a key to unlock my house in years. I use Yale locks that work with the August app, but there are countless other options.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Same as Gary - I enter the house through the garage door, so I don't need a house key. And I don't have any other keys that I need to carry.

@Kamuelaflyer - throw it away. It will feel good to be free of that burden. 😂

Neilthepilot

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"22 MME Premium, Ram 1500, Wrangler, FR3
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E If you use PAAK, What do you use to hold your keys 1664021010013

Last edited:

Lucky luke

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select RWD
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
What are you guys doing when your car have to stay at the garage for service? Or if you have a problem on the road and your car have to towed? Do you sleep in the car to have your phone nearby? 😁

New2EV

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Charger, Explorer, Chevelle, Mach E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Digital deadbolt on the front door with a pin code. Nothing in my pockets but a wallet and a phone. It's great! Far outweighs the occasional PAAK issue. I also use an APP that makes turning PAAK on and off very easy. Turns on Bluetooth and opens Ford Pass with one button.

Reactions: RLW

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Our house has been keyless for years with a smart lock, so all I was carrying around prior to the Mach-E was my cars fob. Now I carry nothing!

I would recommend a smart lock with a keypad, that way you have a backup in case the smart part goes dumb. Keep your work key in your wallet or glove box.

kdonnel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Route 1, 2020 Bolt EV
Country flag
I don’t carry any keys or a wallet, just my phone.

I have a lock with a keypad in the garage to enter the house.

I plan to bring the fob with me for service appointments.

ShaggySS

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD
Occupation
IT Nerd
Country flag
Like many others have said garage door opener and a keypad on the front door. Have lived this way for 5ish years. Love having empty pocket which is why I am fine dealing with the minor inconveniences that come with PAAK.
Sponsored