benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Hey, I'd never noticed that key/field in the JSON before. I need to see about adding that in the Android widget. Thanks for pointing it out.
Unfortunately, not everyone gets that JSON data for some reason. Or maybe it can be called still, but doesn't show in the default way of seeing it with the developer options.

I've seen several people that just don't get that data at all to view. The Status?CountryCode line just doesn't exist for them at all.
Sponsored

JustSomeQuickGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Unfortunately, not everyone gets that JSON data for some reason. Or maybe it can be called still, but doesn't show in the default way of seeing it with the developer options.

I've seen several people that just don't get that data at all to view. The Status?CountryCode line just doesn't exist for them at all.
Fire up Incognito/Private mode, it should come up. Seems like after you've loaded it up once, it doesn't call it again for awhile (maybe cookie based?)

If you reload the page after you get the countryCode call, you will see it won't come back until you close out, and go back into private mode again.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Fire up Incognito/Private mode, it should come up. Seems like after you've loaded it up once, it doesn't call it again for awhile (maybe cookie based?)

If you reload the page after you get the countryCode call, you will see it won't come back until you close out, and go back into private mode again.
Mine shows it 100% of the time. Others its never shown for at all.

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag

Nnevermind, the widget does use that field. It's the fill percentage of the HVB.

NiceandSimpleMache

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future 2023 Mustang Mach E Premium RWD
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
Ford and FordPass are full of it. The 2023 MME shouldn't have these issues and then when you take the MME in they don't know how to fix anything. I haven't even reached 1000 miles yet and FordPass not working, Blue Cruise Stopped working, FordPass not working or connecting, and the Feature tab to turn things on and off is not even there no more. Plus other small things that are going on. called FordPass and still nothing from them in 5 days, took my MME to the dealership and they don't know what is going on. CRAZY. They get your money and then act like they don't know how to fix things.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Ford and FordPass are full of it. The 2023 MME shouldn't have these issues and then when you take the MME in they don't know how to fix anything. I haven't even reached 1000 miles yet and FordPass not working, Blue Cruise Stopped working, FordPass not working or connecting, and the Feature tab to turn things on and off is not even there no more. Plus other small things that are going on. called FordPass and still nothing from them in 5 days, took my MME to the dealership and they don't know what is going on. CRAZY. They get your money and then act like they don't know how to fix things.
At least you don't have a 2021 Job 1.

Racdos

First Name
Rac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium, Audi Q5
Country flag
I have been wondering why my car has not had any updates since 3.6.1 installed on November 8. I did a chat with Ford.com and they put me in touch with the OTA department. (Over-The-Air (OTA) - English "1-833-926-3233" 8:00 a.m. –11:00 p.m. EST (Monday - Friday), 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST (Saturday).

I asked them why my car has not been getting any OTA (3.6.2, 4.1.1, 4.1.2 and soon 4.1.3). She confirmed that there have been attempts to update my VIN via OTA, but the conditions were not met.

She went over the conditions needed for the car to get OTA updates. All of them were met-except I only rarely charge above 70% SOC since last fall. The person on the phone confirmed that they know the car MUST be charged to at least 80-85% to get OTA updates.

Hopefully this will resolve the OTA issues in about a week with the car at 80-85% SOC.

update successful header.jpg
Mine updated today at 65% charge. I rarely charge above 80% and updates are never an issue

OP
OP
Larry Paul

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag
Mine updated today at 65% charge. I rarely charge above 80% and updates are never an issue
Thank you. As many people have stated...I think the OTA person that made the statement to me was confused between the HVB and the 12V SOC.

Thank you and everyone confirming that it is the 12V that must be at a high enough level to allow for the update and the HVB SOC has nothing to do with it.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
what was going on with 2021?
1st production units always have the most problems, and those cars had more than their fair share. Mine has been pretty good - Job 2 2021. All I am saying is those buyers had it a lot worse, and many are still happy owners! Hang in there.

NiceandSimpleMache

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
1st production units always have the most problems, and those cars had more than their fair share. Mine has been pretty good - Job 2 2021. All I am saying is those buyers had it a lot worse, and many are still happy owners! Hang in there.
Thanks and I luv my 2023 MME, but bad customer service and the lack of training for dealerships are making the experience bad. ?I am happy that I'm not having bigger problems, but the software and features of the MME and OTAs shouldn't have all these problems.

OP
OP
Larry Paul

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag
Thanks and I luv my 2023 MME, but bad customer service and the lack of training for dealerships are making the experience bad. ?I am happy that I'm not having bigger problems, but the software and features of the MME and OTAs shouldn't have all these problems.
Regarding: "...but the software and features of the MME and OTAs shouldn't have all these problems." Ford...are you listening? I could not agree more. We love our Mach E...these software rollout issues are to say sub optimal. I hope that these types of roll outs can/should be much smoother.

NiceandSimpleMache

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
Regarding: "...but the software and features of the MME and OTAs shouldn't have all these problems." Ford...are you listening? I could not agree more. We love our Mach E...these software rollout issues are to say sub optimal. I hope that these types of roll outs can/should be much smoother.
I had a big conversation with Ford Online chat today about this. I even told them they need to have a handful of people on the forums looking at the problems/issues we all having and figuring the stuff out.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag