machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I was a bit confused on it before too, but people here said it's just a simple $100 discount with no commitment to purchase DA later or not. And it appears that way. Just shows up as a rebate on my paperwork.

Here's the program description I pulled off my incentives page...

20210222_101000.jpg
So they had seen it but then didn't know what to do with it. I guess what will happen is when it gets released and it's $600 I am going to have to go and ask for the $100. I should ask them again when I get my MME back from the deep probing. Thanks!

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hey Tim, what dealer did you use here in colorado?
Interstate Ford, I-25 & Hwy 7 north of Denver.

They did have an Infinite Blue Select AWD SR in stock, that a customer ordered the wrong specs for. Not sure if it's still there, or if they'll ask ADM for it. It's not on their website so who knows.

They also had a used 2021 Model Y (3600 miles) that just came in. They said they get a surprising number of them, often people moving in from California and deciding they want a truck when they move here.

https://www.i25ford.com/searchused.aspx?Make=Tesla

Last edited:

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
In today's drama with the dealership, I got an automated dealer satisfaction survey where I one starred everyone I dealt with and called them out for their nonsense. No less than 30 minutes, later the internet sales manager and I suppose GM call me and ask why I wasn't satisfied and negatively reviewed them? I told them because they lied about the MSRP from the GM down and this pettiness only reinforces it. They told me to just bring back the car and they'd tear up my contract and sell it to someone else. I told them in no uncertain words to KMA and that's not how contracts work. I have no problems with the car, it's their dealership.

After being harassed and yelled at by the dealership, I immediately called the Ford Customer Satisfaction number and explained the situation to an associate who couldn't have been more understanding and was livid on my behalf at the end of the phone call and assured me she would report this to her highest level, which was the dealer satisfaction department or something like that. And they'd gather facts and get back to me over the next week or two. I told her I didn't want or expect anything from anyone and definitely didn't ever want to hear from that dealership again. But just wanted to voice my displeasure with that dealership who ruined what should have been an awesome day yesterday, and today was just uncalled for and childish. You lie, you get a negative review; take your lumps and move on.
Go on Twitter much better response from Ford.. I am creating my list for Telsa Y vs MME. This conversation makes me add a tick to the Telsa side. So easy.. Also a tidbit from a friend of mine who has had Telsas for 8 years. He said the extended battery is a waste of money. He drives alot started with 140 range and now has 240. plenty he says....

EVS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
spark EV.
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Once there my sales person Cornelius and the additional tech rep, Rosa, spent four hours with me acquainting me with the car, setting up phones, going through the car, etc. They were wonderful.
FOUR HOURS? :oops: Let's compare that to the Telsa model of self-service car purchase. :)
You will be asked to wrap up in 5 minutes, unless there is some volunteer shareholder to show you stuff.

RedStallion

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, et al
Country flag
FOUR HOURS? :oops: Let's compare that to the Telsa model of self-service car purchase. :)
You will be asked to wrap up in 5 minutes, unless there is some volunteer shareholder to show you stuff.
They need to wrap it up in 5 minutes, otherwise you start noticing the panel gaps, scratches, dents, and other defects.;)

OP
OP
Rocky29670

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
To give the conclusion to this story, the dealer was supposed to send me a refund check for the hassle, over msrp, not accepting x plan about a month ago. The GM finally ended up hand delivering the check to my mailbox on April Fool's 4/1. I was convinced the check wasn't actually real, but it cleared my mobile deposit and is sitting in my bank account.

This dealership, Lake Keowee Ford in Seneca, SC, doubled down and lied to Ford at every turn. You've almost gotta give it to them how dedicated to lying they were. They told the rep for Ford that they needed to wait on the money from Ford. Then they said they had to wait on signatures, then they told Ford they mailed it but didn't know why it wasn't there yet. After getting about 3 follow up calls in consecutive weeks my rep at Ford assured me it would be there this past week. They told her they've had it signed and were waiting on outgoing mail or something, she said that's not good enough and told the GM to deliver it himself.

So I took my lunch break to find a letter in my mailbox with no postage. I called to tell my rep the good news that I finally had the check, but did point out to her that the check had that days date on it and clearly wasn't cut or signed at any point in the past few weeks when they said they did. I told her that it was really dumb of them to keep doubling down on the lies, especially when they were so easy to prove that they were liars.

She told me that she was pissed and would definitely be calling them back yet again to address the constant lying. I halfway joked asking if I could sit in on that call and listen. But no dice, needless to say I hope nobody ever buys anything at that dealership ever again. I actually drove past that dealership to get my extra key fob programmed.

I really want to go in with my check and just sit in the waiting room laughing at them, and rub it in the cocky internet sales managers face who told me that x-plan is what he says it is. I wanna ask him if it was still worth screwing me over about $700 in exchange for all of the negative publicity and me going to Ford to make things right. I gave him so many chances to make it right that day but they just were greedy POS all day.
Sponsored