Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
@ChasingCoral there was a weird thing in your 2nd ride video where wireless charging kept turning on - was this a fully charged phone turning the charging on and off, or bounces, or??
Sponsored

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Practically same as my C-Max.

Move it away from you to use washer fluid on back window. Move it towards you to use washer fluid on windshield.

The toggle switch for the end is the back wiper, intermittent and constant on.

Move the lever up one notch for rain sense, move up again for low speed manual, move up again for high speed manual. Move the lever down for a quick wipe.

The dial in the middle is the sensitivity for the auto.
Yep. Exactly the same as our Escapes. This one just looks a little flatter and wider. The one on our Escapes is round.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Practically same as my C-Max.

Move it away from you to use washer fluid on back window. Move it towards you to use washer fluid on windshield.

The toggle switch for the end is the back wiper, intermittent and constant on.

Move the lever up one notch for rain sense, move up again for low speed manual, move up again for high speed manual. Move the lever down for a quick wipe.

The dial in the middle is the sensitivity for the auto.
Thanks. Some of it is habit pattern. I generally drive a 2006 Tacoma. My wife's Raptor is a bit similar to this but not to the Tacoma. It'll take a bit of time but erasing the habits engrained by 14 years in the Toyota will happen fast enough.

I have a friend with a Model S on the mainland (switching to a plaid when they come out too). That was his first BEV as well. He said the same thing I did. "It's like studying for a type rating." But then again pilots are a lot like engineers moving at 500 mph. OCD are us.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Consider this your Citizen's Warning, copper. This is a family friendly forum.
I don't have to follow the rules myself - just enforce them against others. It says so right here in the rules.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Good day in Fairfax. Spent maybe 30 min with the car. I've read so many comments and seen so many videos, there wasn't much left. Sat in the seats, poked, prodded, played with the screen. Sync 4A was very responsive and sounded great. The trunk was larger that I thought. For those that were asking about groceries bags, I think eight will easily fit in two rows of four.

The cars were in the shade, so it was hard to get a feel for the Infinite Blue. My wife was not impressed by the color. Good thing I switched from that exact car (with light interior) to a FE. Like others have said, the cars seem to be very well built, solid, quiet, and looks great in person. I like the size. I'm 6'3" and I fit fine everywhere.

There was a Black GT500 (COBRA) parked behind one of the MMEs that also looked amazing. $95k, though. I am happy with my decision with the car, color, and I am excited to get it soon. Just feels RIGHT!!!

For the people wondering about the rear seat space compared to the Model Y, I think the MY is bigger. Not by much and from my 2 or 3 month old recollection. Still plenty of space for four adults. Five will be tight.

RidetheLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1968 Mustang, 2007 Mustang GT
Country flag
Man I enjoyed your review and tour pics. I saw the car today for the first time. I was blow away to say the least. Unfortunately there was no rides and bummer no swag for me.
I got less than 10 minutes which was weird cuz I read others getting 30-60 mins and I felt he was breathing down my neck and kinda felt hurried.

RidetheLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1968 Mustang, 2007 Mustang GT
Country flag
That frunk divider has to go. Looked pointless and took up a lot of room and was bolted in. I was told it’s still pre-production option and may not be available at all.
Also, the fluids, they were under a panel? I was told the accessory 12v battery was in there. So the reservoirs are windshield fluid and brake fluid?

RunningHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
I’m really bummed we haven’t seen any silver sightings AT ALL by forum members, just random Instagram or such.
Here you go bro, these are some pics I captured from earlier prototype units a while back. changed my order color 3 times from carbonized grey -> space white -> Iconic Silver. Told you guys in a post earlier that this is the most underrated color :D. IS is also available on other ford products so you can check it on in person the regular mustang, F150, Explorer, etc.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November IMG_0028.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November IMG_0009.JPG
Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November IMG_0010.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November IMG_0021.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November IMG_0022.JPG
Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November IMG_0025.JPG
Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November IMG_0026.JPG
Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November IMG_0028.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November IMG_0009.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November IMG_0010.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November IMG_0021.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November IMG_0022.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November IMG_0025.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November IMG_0026.JPG

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
@ChasingCoral there was a weird thing in your 2nd ride video where wireless charging kept turning on - was this a fully charged phone turning the charging on and off, or bounces, or??
I know Alex moved her phone off the charging pad at some point.

TBH I haven't gone back and re-watched the video. I'll have to do so to figure out what you're talking about.

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

1pt21Gigawatts

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Camry
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
Here you go bro, these are some pics I captured from earlier prototype units a while back. changed my order color 3 times from carbonized grey -> space white -> Iconic Silver. Told you guys in a post earlier that this is the most underrated color :D. IS is also available on other ford products so you can check it on in person the regular mustang, F150, Explorer, etc.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November under the panel

Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November under the panel

A prince among men