Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Cripes, I’m going to need another type rating to operate this thing. That lever literally makes zero sense to me.
Those are controls intended to operated by the First Officer.
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Here you go bro, these are some pics I captured from earlier prototype units a while back. changed my order color 3 times from carbonized grey -> space white -> Iconic Silver. Told you guys in a post earlier that this is the most underrated color :D. IS is also available on other ford products so you can check it on in person the regular mustang, F150, Explorer, etc.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November 1605320129641

Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November 1605320129641

Wow looks a lot like IB

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Here you go bro, these are some pics I captured from earlier prototype units a while back. changed my order color 3 times from carbonized grey -> space white -> Iconic Silver. Told you guys in a post earlier that this is the most underrated color :D. IS is also available on other ford products so you can check it on in person the regular mustang, F150, Explorer, etc.
After seeing online photos of Iconic Silver I was extremely tempted to switch. But a huge percentage of cars around here are white or silver, so I stuck with Unsure Blue. I'll be happy with it, but the silver is a great match for the Mustang.

1pt21Gigawatts

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Camry
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
After seeing online photos of Iconic Silver I was extremely tempted to switch. But a huge percentage of cars around here are white or silver, so I stuck with Unsure Blue. I'll be happy with it, but the silver is a great match for the Mustang.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November 1605361620835

I keep hoping it looks this good. I’ve been told by my design buddies they’ll kill me if I put stripes on it though

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I just got back from the Chantilly showing. It was pretty packed. The car is lovely and I pretty much saw everything I wanted to see from other people's pictures, so all that was left was to see it in person. It's gorgeous.

The experience, unfortunately left a bit to be desired. It was pretty crowded, there wasn't really any time to get to know the car, all the people from Ford were splitting their focus among all of us and there were a couple of YouTubers bogarting all the time trying to get the shots for their fans. I ended up leaving annoying, but glad I got to see the car.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Oh yea, there will be stripes, but only a GT owner will have the guts to do it? :D

Silver does look great with the black accents.

1605361620835.jpeg

I keep hoping it looks this good. I’ve been told by my design buddies they’ll kill me if I put stripes on it though

Easy

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach-e premium awd
Country flag
I can't wait for someone to figure out a way to hack it and allow users to upload their own sound clips. Lol
Let's get someone working on the hack . Ride of the Valery or born to be wild at 15mph

Blinkin

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 FoST
Country flag
I just got back from the Chantilly showing. It was pretty packed. The car is lovely and I pretty much saw everything I wanted to see from other people's pictures, so all that was left was to see it in person. It's gorgeous.

The experience, unfortunately left a bit to be desired. It was pretty crowded, there wasn't really any time to get to know the car, all the people from Ford were splitting their focus among all of us and there were a couple of YouTubers bogarting all the time trying to get the shots for their fans. I ended up leaving annoying, but glad I got to see the car.
I guess it's kind of a good problem when the car is TOO popular. Stinks you didn't get more in-person time with it though.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag

I was there earlier in the morning and had a different experience. After checking in, there was someone already in both cars so I just walked around and looked from the outside until he was finished. Then, one of the Ford (from MI) people gave me an in-depth tour/walk through of the infinite blue. I never felt rushed or ignored. Overall, I probably had about 20 minutes inside the car. I felt 100% satisfied with my decision to buy it. I didn’t learn anything new that has already been discussed from the road show, but one thing: the guy told me the frunk divider probably wouldn’t be on the production model. (We’ll see.)

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I was there earlier in the morning and had a different experience. After checking in, there was someone already in both cars so I just walked around and looked from the outside until he was finished. Then, one of the Ford (from MI) people gave me an in-depth tour/walk through of the infinite blue. I never felt rushed or ignored. Overall, I probably had about 20 minutes inside the car. I felt 100% satisfied with my decision to buy it. I didn’t learn anything new that has already been discussed from the road show, but one thing: the guy told me the frunk divider probably wouldn’t be on the production model. (We’ll see.)
I've found Justin and Mike, the two Tour guides for these stops, to work well depending on the traffic. When they aren't busy, you get all the time you want with the car and they'll bop in from time to time to help and learn more. When traffics is busy, they work to make sure everyone gets time with the cars.

BK2EV

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MachE AWD Premium ER, 2015 Challenger Hellcat
Country flag
Chantilly stop was good. We got there a little before 2 and things were pretty quiet. Got to ask some specific questions to Justin and spend some time in the Infinite Blue. IB looks a lot better in the light compared to under cover (Fairfax). I think we got answers to our questions from Friday and feel pretty good about things at this point. I did see a few youtube people there with their cameras buzzing around.

We had planned to try the food truck but we went to look at some Rangers on the lot and when we got back the truck was gone. Velocity Wings had some nice burgers and wings for us.

In general, Ted Britt seemed pretty busy (outside the Mach-E display). Good for them, us and Ford stock.

It would certainly appear that Ford has a solid entry into the market with the Mach-E. It will be interesting to see how the GT turns out as well.

Thanks to all that put the roadshow together!

Brian

Ravensfan1996

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Question about your comment about the Waze app, you mentioned you dont need to use car play? The app is included in the Ford App options??

Thanks for the front license plate info. I ordered thru Koons Baltimore and I live in PA, no front license plate in PA so i dont want them installing anything. I will call and confim that for sure once i get a delivery date.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Question about your comment about the Waze app, you mentioned you dont need to use car play? The app is included in the Ford App options??

Thanks for the front license plate info. I ordered thru Koons Baltimore and I live in PA, no front license plate in PA so i dont want them installing anything. I will call and confim that for sure once i get a delivery date.
Yes. While the Mach E will be running Waze through your phone, you bring it up directly on your Sync 4a screen in the Apple Carplay menu.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Yes. While the Mach E will be running Waze through your phone, you bring it up directly on your Sync 4a screen in the Apple Carplay menu.
I believe he was referencing the Ford AppLink version of Waze, since he mentioned sans Carplay.

As far as I know, Ford AppLink requires a USB cable. But allows you to semi-natively run certain apps on your Sync system. There hasn't been any new info that I'm aware of in regards to AppLink in the Mach-E, other than it seems to support it.

If it isn't wireless, I think wireless Android Auto/Apple Carplay will still be easier to use (no cords and all).
Sponsored