Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Today I received the 2 shirts I won at my dealer's roadshow event- too bad I don't have the patience to wait for a GT.

tempImageftLIir.png

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Today I received the 2 shirts I won at my dealer's roadshow event- too bad I don't have the patience to wait for a GT.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November tempImageftLIir
Odd they chose a GT for a Mach E event.

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I'm going to guess they had no idea those were GT wheels/nose in the picture and just bought a shirt that had a Mach E on it
Yep.
Dealers and marketing teams -- frequently clueless.

Az MachE

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
Did not realize there are two dampers that open on the lower part of the front bumper. Can anyone explain what they are for and when do they open like that? Thanks all!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November 1605986464864

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Did not realize there are two dampers that open on the lower part of the front bumper. Can anyone explain what they are for and when do they open like that? Thanks all!
They are active shutters. They stay closed for better aerodynamics and open when additional cooling is needed.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
šŸ”‘ ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ šŸ‘€
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
In other words @Az MachE , they'll never close for us in Phoenix ?
You're definitely right. With the shutters open all the time it's going to look kinda stupid. Ford should have supplied an honest to goodness grill for hot climate customers.

I mean look. I've been seeing @Mach-E VLOG apparel like everywhere now. He has that market cornered.

If we act fast, you and I can corner the Mach-E chrome grills for hot climates aftermarket. Let's do this.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and Photos From DC Area Mach-E Tour, 11-21 November bitchin grill

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
two good videos here. Enjoy your morning cup of joe and have a good weekend.
Itā€˜s so painful to hear sales people spew incorrect information. The Mach-E starts at $30k? The fully loaded version goes up to $50k? Itā€™s front wheel drive? Just once Iā€™d like to meet a dealer that knows more about the cars they sell than I do.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Itā€˜s so painful to hear sales people spew incorrect information. The Mach-E starts at $30k? The fully loaded version goes up to $50k? Itā€™s front wheel drive? Just once Iā€™d like to meet a dealer that knows more about the cars they sell than I do.
Yeah, I can only think if your someone on the a-plan. Still only gets you down to 33,000. So yeah he is off.
Sponsored

Last edited: