Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE FE Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
They would probably really frown upon my 120# St Bernard, I'm guessing?

Snapchat-1048925768.jpg
I have an Australian Shepard mixed a St. Bernard. He has the chest of the St. Bernard but the height of the Aussie and weighs 70#.

Last edited:

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Another guy whom has ordered a FE pointed out the cargo cover was broken on the part that held it up on the left side, I wonder if that part will be beefed up a bit, or if it is a function of a few too much handling by folks who might not quite know how it detaches.
Yeah hopefully, it was from misuse and not bad design.

FYI, I just had my build date bumped up to 1/4.

We'll have to have a Mustang meet up without any ICE'stangs when these hit the lots.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
When I was there on Saturday, they had a 12V charger connected to the battery, not sure why. I'm wondering if somebody thought they could charge the 400V battery that way. I see in the picture above that they later have the charge cable connected. I could see the electronics on top of the motor under that panel, as seen from a better viewpoint here:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions and photos from washington state, Seattle 11/15 Kirkland Ford IMG_1759
They're learning about EV's. They were running it on accessory only the first day and drained the AGM. When I came back on Saturday I saw the 12V charger as well. They were all apologetic and trying to explain what happened and that there wasn't something wrong with the car. Of course, I knew without explanation what had happened. I do have a teenage son who has done the same thing multiple times afterall.

While it completely wrecked the car's aesthetics, it was good to see some of the inner design of the car including the 12V access points. Based upon other pictures, it seems they eventually plugged the car in to the Level 2 adapter that was 6 feet away and have it charge up the 12V battery while the car was powered.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yeah hopefully, it was from misuse and not bad design.

FYI, I just had my build date bumped up to 1/4.

We'll have to have a Mustang meet up without any ICE'stangs when these hit the lots.
I wondered if B&O assumed the cover for sub speaker space correction? I think the upper platform weight may get taken out quick but do hope the cover hangs in (can a 55# husky get up on it ?). I thing reducing dead weight increases efficiency? Just an assumption that it is less efficient with 3 passengers in the back?

Gr8 to hear you are moving up in the build. ?

Anything you can do; electric does better meeting. If any show up mad it is quite possible we can out run them ;).