Impressions of Mach E Fury

littlD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD, Tesla Model Y LR AWD
Country flag
Thanks exactly my thoughts. But it’s there on al the other two MMEs on the lot. It’s a copy from Tesla designs based on quick google search
But it seems most were expecting Ford to be better... At least, 90%+ of the posts on this forum would lead to that conclusion.

In actuality, there is no perfect car. Just enjoy your cars, the Mach-E is a good competitor to my Tesla Model Y.

And hopefully Electrify America will get their charging woes behind them where the Mach-E and other CCS equipped cars are concerned.
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Update - Connected services website failed to connect at first but did work after a few hours and I was able to enroll
I ran into the same thing.

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Quick update : at the dealer to get a second fob programmed and it took about an hour to get it done but seems to work. Same part numbers we saw on the Ford part website... was able to get the fob and the key blank so that I have a full key.

did not drive a lot yet just busy with work. Connected services seem to be connected on the app and web. No charging issues so far. Puddle lights seem to be puzzling but PAAK as far as opening the doors etc seem to work

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Was able to test out 1 pedal driving today and all I can say is NICE. Did not take long to get used to it.

Puddle lamps worked while driving outside and parking, coming back. Will keep watching if it works most of the time. Definitely hit or miss at home though but too much confusion for the car I think between proximity, fobs, phones etc...I am good if it works outside when dark.

Not taking yet on highways until PPF appointment on Monday.

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I complained about this when taking delivery and I mentioned in my first post I was able to notice the panel gap between front driver side wheel lip and its top piece (fender?) because of water drops stuck there from washing. My concern is if starts to create more gap in the future. The sales manager said the wheel well trims are stuck usually with double sided tape and may be not well stuck but he does not think its an issue. I checked a Premium and its hard to tell on a Premium as it is black. I did notice a difference in the flex in the the trim when you puch it on teh drivers side front versus passenger side front.

The dealer's service manager called me today - set up appointment for tomorrow to look at it and decide if this is normal or if something can be done. I don't know what they will do but I appreciated the call back and request to check it.

Here are the images - any one else notice similar? I know in the big picture its not a big issue unless it starts to fall off or develop more of a gap as I drive more in a year.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions of Mach E Fury Clipboard-driverpass
Sponsored