Reaction score
Website
www.bsi-inc.com
Vehicles
2021 Premium MME 4EX Star White, 2019 Acura RDX,
Occupation
BSI Sales and Technical Manager
Country flag
Thank you for the report on the A/C. The weakness of the A/C in our 2019 RDX is one of its few faults, so my wife is very happy to hear this news. Great photos. I feel it is the best looking vehicle one can buy now (except for the Corvette convertible).
Sponsored

Reactions: ARK

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
I got my Mach-E Wednesday night and wanted to share my impressions on this very special car.

I originally made a reservation the morning after the reveal in November 2019. I was extremely excited but wanted to sleep on it before putting down a deposit. I was not otherwise in the market for a new car. I have a 2006 Mustang GT and 2013 Chevy Equinox, with the Mach-E replacing the latter. If the Mach-E didn’t exist, I’d have been happy keeping the Equinox for a few more years before seeing what was on the electric market.

What drew me to the Mach-E was that it looked like a Mustang, was shaped like an SUV, and was all electric. I like following the automotive industry and from all the vehicles I would come across that I could afford, I always kept coming to the same conclusion that the Mustang was the best car for me - sporty, comfortable, good looking, and fast. But I also wanted to have an SUV and an electric vehicle, so when the Mach-E was announced it combined these three things in an unexpected but really exciting way. The Mach-E would be the yin to my Mustang GT’s yang.

Looks are subjective, I won’t dwell on that beyond saying I think it looks striking and am very satisfied with the way it turned out. My Mach-E is Rapid Red with the Premium line and it is a great combo. The black trim with the Premium accents the red in a really sporty way, just like I hoped it would. I think the Mach-E has a very athletic stance that is even more apparent in person.

In terms of driving dynamics, it does not disappoint. The standard range AWD is pleasingly quick and I haven’t even had the chance to floor it yet. I will say though I enjoy accelerating on my Mustang GT more. I think the commotion and noise that comes with a roaring V8 is lost with EVs. However, the propulsion sound from Unbridled is great and makes up for much of this. I am glad Ford put in the time and effort to get this right.

As an aside, I think it’s why I have a hard time thinking of Teslas as sporty no matter how quick they are - supreme silence and sportiness don’t mix in my opinion. Outside the EV context, I think that’s why BMW and the other German marques became pioneers in supplementing engine sound in their vehicles’ cabins when emissions requirements started to rain on their inline six parade.

Anyway, I’ve been driving in Engaged because it seems Unbridled forces you into one pedal driving even when that setting is otherwise off. This is unfortunate as 1PD is as lame as I suspected it would be (come at me). When I want to slow down, if my foot’s not on the accelerator and if its not on the brake because the car is de facto braking via regen, that means my foot is hovering over the pedals, and if my foot is hovering over the pedals it means I am mimicking what I do in stop and go traffic which is exactly where I don’t want to be. So, I’ve been in Engaged and only wish I could crank up that masterly crafted propulsion sound to the level it is in Unbridled, if not higher. Previously, I thought the Audi E-Tron had the best propulsion sound. It’s now in second place as far as I’m concerned.

I live in a hilly area with lots of twisting roads. Here too the Mach-E does not disappoint. It’s an agile vehicle by any measure. I think you’d need to find yourself in a sport sedan or something more athletic to do better. That this is an SUV speaks volumes.

You don’t feel the weight either in most situations. I will say driving fast downhill and hitting the brakes is where you do feel it. Clearly this is where any car would be at it’s worst in terms of braking performance. But its been my impression that there is a bigger gap here between the Mach Es braking performance in let’s say flat road aggressive braking vs downhill aggressive braking, compared to my Mustang and Equinox. It seems to be because of the weight. In all other situations, I cannot feel that I am driving a very hefty EV.

The interior is a very nice place to be. The screens are crisp, the surface materials high end, and that B&O soundbar is gorgeous. Something I have not seen mentioned elsewhere, the sun visors have a built in extender. This is great and something I loved about my Equinox. If you are driving and the sun is behind the car but on the left, this will keep the back of your neck from getting a tan.

Something else I have not seen mentioned elsewhere, the Mach-E is a great car to drive with the windows down - the wind buffeting is pretty low, much lower than my Equinox or most cars I’ve driven. An exception is the Mustang, it’s so low on that car I sometimes enjoy driving with the windows all the way down on the freeway. I think a big part of it is how far back the windows extend on the vehicle - the windows should go further back than your ears to minimize buffeting. This is easy on a coupe like the Mustang with its two giant doors, but harder to do on a four door. If Ford put specific effort into this on the Mach-E it plainly paid off. I greatly enjoy driving with the windows down and prefer to do this when I can in lieu of using the A/C.

The light Active-X seats I have are very comfortable. Something I noticed, they seemed to get warmer than other vinyl seats I’ve been in, felt more like leather in this way (yes, the seat heater is off). My Mustang has vinyl inserts with leather sides, it feels noticeably cooler. As does my cloth Equinox but that’s true of any cloth vehicle. Hopefully the seats don’t feel warm like this in hotter weather, though I am particularly glad I did not go with the dark interior in light of this.

I put this in another thread, but I was astonished how quiet the Mach-E was at speed. At 90mph, there was very little cabin noise. At those speeds, being a BEV doesn’t mean a whole lot because much of the noise is from wind and tires. The low noise in the cabin seemed comparable to me to big German luxury sedans. Clearly Ford put a lot of effort in sound deadening and I think they knocked it way out of the park.

This leads to my last thing about my Mach-E, my one big disappointment. That’s the buzzing noise coming from the driver display. I posted about this in some other threads, but I really hope Ford declares that its non-spec and fixes it.

The driver display is buzzing just like those old monitors from the 90s and early 2000s would. It is loud and it is an abrasive tone. You hear it with the HVAC on, you hear it with the radio on, you still hear it at an annoying volume with the windows cracked when you aren’t driving too fast.

It’s plainly not some EV noise the car is making. It is straight cheap monitor whine. I held off on sharing my thoughts for a few days after I got my Mach-E with the hope that I was overreacting or imagining the extent of it. I am not, and it is just as obnoxious as you’d imagine a buzzing old monitor would be if one suddenly appeared on your passenger seat in your current car while you were stuck in rush hour traffic, day after day after day.

If my Mustang GT was going to be my loud and abrasive car that I drove hard on the weekends, the Mach-E was going to be my choice when I wanted serenity, for example like after a long workday or when going to a traffic-choked part of town. From my perspective, what good is it to have a plush ride, very little tire noise, minuscule wind noise, and a silent EV powertrain if you are forever hearing bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz inside the cabin. I don’t always want to have the radio up and can’t always have the windows down.

I’m hoping Ford can fix this. If not, I’ll obviously have to live with it but it is so significant of a comfort issue that to me it will change the Mach-E from being a great car to one that is merely pretty good.

On this my dealer has been great. The person I have been working with said he put in some sort of query with Ford engineering and is waiting to hear back.

Actually I’ve been very happy with my dealer in the last few months when I was assigned someone new. Previously, I felt there wasn’t any communication and was pretty disappointed, but the last couple of months, the dealership consolidated their Mach-E program with one person. This is at Sunrise Ford in Los Angeles. If anyone is considering ordering in LA, I’d highly recommend getting in touch with Sean Butts, their Mach-E coordinator - I can PM his contact info if you ask. He is extremely responsive over email.

He also told me that the dealership has 72 Mach-E orders. There are bound to be some cancellations. I think he’d be a good person to talk to if you are hoping to grab one off the lot in SoCal. As a bonus, he also told me he is handling all of the Bronco orders for Sunrise Ford LA if you need someone for that.

I’m a little embarrassed to say I don’t have a ton of pictures yet, but here is one I am pretty fond of
8FF7FBED-CD88-4468-8E36-D31A3566F570.jpeg
I'm curious what kind of real world range you get on the SR AWD?

OP
OP
ARK

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Some additional thoughts from having driven it a bit more:

The turning radius is great. My house is on a two lane road with a double yellow center line. There is enough space on each side for a car to park, so four vehicles could fit next to each other at any one time (two parked, and two driving by). The Mach-E is able to comfortably make a U-turn while parked on the road to go the other way without making it a three-point turn. My 2006 Mustang can do this, my 2013 Equinox cannot - though my Equinox is the prior generation which was substantially larger than the current Equinox generation.

I’ve seen some other people say visibility out the rear of the Mach-E is not very good. I disagree, I think it is perfectly standard for this type of vehicle, making it not bad. It’s maybe not as good as my Mustang with its large sloping glass rear panel, but not any different from other small SUVs I’ve driven. Admittedly, the only other car aside from these two that I have regular experience with is my large mid-sized Equinox, and I found it no worse than that vehicle’s. I remember having a Jaguar XE rental a few years ago and a Jeep Wrangler rental last year that had some pretty god-awful rear visibility by comparison (especially the Wrangler).

The side mirrors are on the smaller side though. I bet this was done to minimize drag. Though not bad if positioned right, I think it makes it harder to get away with not adjusting the mirrors if someone else is driving the car who usually doesn’t drive it. Luckily, the way you configure your side mirrors gets saved as part of the driver profile/memory seats.

B25Nut

First Name
Charlee
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bsi-inc.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
The side mirrors being a bit too small was also my impression. I'll probably add a small rectangular convex mirror to the driver side. I know the blind spot system gives a warning, but I prefer to visually see what's there. I have found the small mirror also lets you know, when on an onramp to a freeway, the presence of vehicles signifcantly sooner than the warning from the BLIS. I'll also be removing the center headrest in the second row to improve visibility. I'll probably never have three people back there.

OP
OP
ARK

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I'm curious what kind of real world range you get on the SR AWD?
I haven’t really been driving it normally yet to have a great sense. I’ve been driving it pretty aggressively, messing around with 1PD, and so forth. Frankly I hadn’t even really paid attention to this until you asked.

That being said, I drove for around 1 hour and 10 minutes yesterday as I drove to scenic spots and sort of aimlessly through town. I went 34 miles and used 12% of my battery.

I was mostly on surface streets and the car’s regen is powerful. According to the Brake Coach, I got over 95% energy recapture almost every time I stopped.

Anyway, the Standard Range AWD models have an EPA range of 211 miles. 12% battery would be about 25 miles of range yet I got 34. I would say this bodes very well and is consistent with what others have been saying that Ford did not screw around with its range figures.

Notably, lots of people who are in very cold places right now have been saying their Mach Es just about meet the EPA projection despite the frigid weather, so I am not surprised that in Los Angeles where the weather is spring-like right now, the Mach-E has been doing even better.

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
The side mirrors being a bit too small was also my impression. I'll probably add a small rectangular convex mirror to the driver side. I know the blind spot system gives a warning, but I prefer to visually see what's there. I have found the small mirror also lets you know, when on an onramp to a freeway, the presence of vehicles signifcantly sooner than the warning from the BLIS. I'll also be removing the center headrest in the second row to improve visibility. I'll probably never have three people back there.
I have used these blind spot mirrors on my last 3 cars and they work really well, and are adjustable. Just bought a set for the MME so will see tomorrow how they work when they arrive in the mail and I put them on. Im gonna start a separate thread asking for aftermarket blind spot mirrors add ons. Frankly I'm surprised Ford didn't build them into the mirrors....this has been a feature in various older Ford models for years. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BOAX1G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_P3FQS0R2YWGNCJPY3KKV

Mach_Enrique

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting; 2021 Mach E GT;2018 Subaru WRX STI
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Thanks for the great write-up! Also the pics. I settled on red myself and your pics help cement.

On "Unbridled" I noted when I test drove one this last weekend, the non-one pedal driving "slow down rate when you take your foot off the gas" seems to be one of the variables that is adjusted with the driving mode.

I noted "whisper" had the least aggressive slow down while indeed "unbridled" had the most aggressive (I even had to check 1-pedal was not on). I did test it with/without one-pedal driving. With one-pedal on the slow down was even more aggressive. I thought once I get mine it will take some getting used to...was starting to think getting used to one-pedal on the engage/whisper mode may be more practical.

Enjoy!

crownmountain

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium 2WD ER, 2022 MINI Cooper S EV
Occupation
Industrial network architect
Country flag
I would echo what @Badger_Prof said, give 1 pedal driving a chance. I thought it would be lame too until I actually experienced it during a test of the BMW i3. It sound like @ARK is trying to use it by just taking his foot of the accelerator but that would be equivalent of slamming on the brakes. You have to control the amount of regen by the position of the accelerator. It takes a bit of practice to get it right but I found eventually I could control the slowdown rate, in some cases to a complete stop, then lift my foot of the accelerator and put it on the brake pedal to hold the car at a light or stop sign.
Only had a 40 minute test drive so far. In the context of battery range and saving on brake jobs and finding it easy to figure out I will likely just leave 1 pedal on. As for whine or buzz I heard one only when in motion, not enough time to figure it out.

OP
OP
ARK

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
A few additional thoughts from having spent time with the Mach-E:

The center display does not feel laggy when using it. I was concerned by some videos before my Mach-E came in where the Sync 4A infotainment system appeared to be a touch laggy. It is not slow in practice, though it does look slightly slower than a modern smartphone’s screen as you actually use it.

How can this be, to feel faster than it looks? Well, I think the key is how we operate a car screen vs how we operate a smartphone. In a car, we are using our index fingers on a screen we are not holding while with a phone, we are using our thumbs while holding the device.

I think people are much faster when using a touchscreen with their thumbs with the device held in hand as opposed to using an index finger on a screen that is not held in hand. Try using your index figure to operate your phone while not holding it, you will be slower.

For this reason, I think Sync 4A feels great in practice and does not feel laggy despite how it may appear in some videos.

I also thought before taking delivery that opening the doors would feel awkward. It does not, there is an easy motion you can make where you extend your index finger to press the button and then use your hand to pull the door open after the button is pressed. Because you are building on the momentum from the opening mechanism, the door swings open very easily with minimal effort.

All in all, it is a very smooth process that’s both very quick and very easy to build into your muscle memory.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I was worried about this at first as well from my test drive. The mirrors seem TINY! However, Now that I have the car, and I've adjusted them more, I think they are fine. It really is more of an illusion that they are small to me. You see a lot of the plastic around it which makes the mirror itself look smaller. But after adjusting a few times, I've found I actually see more than I did from the mirrors on my Edge ST.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
A few additional thoughts from having spent time with the Mach-E:

The center display does not feel laggy when using it. I was concerned by some videos before my Mach-E came in where the Sync 4A infotainment system appeared to be a touch laggy. It is not slow in practice, though it does look slightly slower than a modern smartphone’s screen as you actually use it.

How can this be, to feel faster than it looks? Well, I think the key is how we operate a car screen vs how we operate a smartphone. In a car, we are using our index fingers on a screen we are not holding while with a phone, we are using our thumbs while holding the device.

I think people are much faster when using a touchscreen with their thumbs with the device held in hand as opposed to using an index finger on a screen that is not held in hand. Try using your index figure to operate your phone while not holding it, you will be slower.

For this reason, I think Sync 4A feels great in practice and does not feel laggy despite how it may appear in some videos.

I also thought before taking delivery that opening the doors would feel awkward. It does not, there is an easy motion you can make where you extend your index finger to press the button and then use your hand to pull the door open after the button is pressed. Because you are building on the momentum from the opening mechanism, the door swings open very easily with minimal effort.

All in all, it is a very smooth process that’s both very quick and very easy to build into your muscle memory.
The only time I've really noticed any slowness, Aside from being in the settings screen where the whole page takes a bit to initially load, Is using the Sirius channel selector. WHen you go to the next station, a bigger slider comes up you can scroll through stations. Scrolling though this is very laggy. This is the only lag I've come across so far.

B25Nut

First Name
Charlee
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bsi-inc.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
"I was worried about this at first as well from my test drive. The mirrors seem TINY! However, Now that I have the car, and I've adjusted them more, I think they are fine. It really is more of an illusion that they are small to me. You see a lot of the plastic around it which makes the mirror itself look smaller. But after adjusting a few times, I've found I actually see more than I did from the mirrors on my Edge ST."

This is good to know. I'll still probably try a mirror like this but place it in the upper left corner.

Mirror.jpg

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
"I was worried about this at first as well from my test drive. The mirrors seem TINY! However, Now that I have the car, and I've adjusted them more, I think they are fine. It really is more of an illusion that they are small to me. You see a lot of the plastic around it which makes the mirror itself look smaller. But after adjusting a few times, I've found I actually see more than I did from the mirrors on my Edge ST."

This is good to know. I'll still probably try a mirror like this but place it in the upper left corner.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Impressions on my Premium SR AWD Mach-E (w/ some comparison to my Mustang GT Coupe) Mirror
doesn't the mache have heater mirrors if so does it effect this stick ons?

Joetz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach e and Tesla model Y
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I It’s plainly not some EV noise the car is making. It is straight cheap monitor whine. I held off on sharing my thoughts for a few days after I got my Mach-E with the hope that I was overreacting or imagining the extent of it. I am not, and it is just as obnoxious as you’d imagine a buzzing old monitor would be if one suddenly appeared on your passenger seat in your current car while you were stuck in rush hour traffic, day after day after day.
There is something wrong with your car dude
My MME does NOT have buzzing screens. You need to take your car in pronto to get this fixed

MitchAK

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME 4X IB , 2021 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Power Production
Country flag
I got my Mach-E Wednesday night and wanted to share my impressions on this very special car.

I originally made a reservation the morning after the reveal in November 2019. I was extremely excited but wanted to sleep on it before putting down a deposit. I was not otherwise in the market for a new car. I have a 2006 Mustang GT and 2013 Chevy Equinox, with the Mach-E replacing the latter. If the Mach-E didn’t exist, I’d have been happy keeping the Equinox for a few more years before seeing what was on the electric market.

What drew me to the Mach-E was that it looked like a Mustang, was shaped like an SUV, and was all electric. I like following the automotive industry and from all the vehicles I would come across that I could afford, I always kept coming to the same conclusion that the Mustang was the best car for me - sporty, comfortable, good looking, and fast. But I also wanted to have an SUV and an electric vehicle, so when the Mach-E was announced it combined these three things in an unexpected but really exciting way. The Mach-E would be the yin to my Mustang GT’s yang.

Looks are subjective, I won’t dwell on that beyond saying I think it looks striking and am very satisfied with the way it turned out. My Mach-E is Rapid Red with the Premium line and it is a great combo. The black trim with the Premium accents the red in a really sporty way, just like I hoped it would. I think the Mach-E has a very athletic stance that is even more apparent in person.

In terms of driving dynamics, it does not disappoint. The standard range AWD is pleasingly quick and I haven’t even had the chance to floor it yet. I will say though I enjoy accelerating on my Mustang GT more. I think the commotion and noise that comes with a roaring V8 is lost with EVs. However, the propulsion sound from Unbridled is great and makes up for much of this. I am glad Ford put in the time and effort to get this right.

As an aside, I think it’s why I have a hard time thinking of Teslas as sporty no matter how quick they are - supreme silence and sportiness don’t mix in my opinion. Outside the EV context, I think that’s why BMW and the other German marques became pioneers in supplementing engine sound in their vehicles’ cabins when emissions requirements started to rain on their inline six parade.

Anyway, I’ve been driving in Engaged because it seems Unbridled forces you into one pedal driving even when that setting is otherwise off. This is unfortunate as 1PD is as lame as I suspected it would be (come at me). When I want to slow down, if my foot’s not on the accelerator and if its not on the brake because the car is de facto braking via regen, that means my foot is hovering over the pedals, and if my foot is hovering over the pedals it means I am mimicking what I do in stop and go traffic which is exactly where I don’t want to be. So, I’ve been in Engaged and only wish I could crank up that masterly crafted propulsion sound to the level it is in Unbridled, if not higher. Previously, I thought the Audi E-Tron had the best propulsion sound. It’s now in second place as far as I’m concerned.

I live in a hilly area with lots of twisting roads. Here too the Mach-E does not disappoint. It’s an agile vehicle by any measure. I think you’d need to find yourself in a sport sedan or something more athletic to do better. That this is an SUV speaks volumes.

You don’t feel the weight either in most situations. I will say driving fast downhill and hitting the brakes is where you do feel it. Clearly this is where any car would be at it’s worst in terms of braking performance. But its been my impression that there is a bigger gap here between the Mach Es braking performance in let’s say flat road aggressive braking vs downhill aggressive braking, compared to my Mustang and Equinox. It seems to be because of the weight. In all other situations, I cannot feel that I am driving a very hefty EV.

The interior is a very nice place to be. The screens are crisp, the surface materials high end, and that B&O soundbar is gorgeous. Something I have not seen mentioned elsewhere, the sun visors have a built in extender. This is great and something I loved about my Equinox. If you are driving and the sun is behind the car but on the left, this will keep the back of your neck from getting a tan.

Something else I have not seen mentioned elsewhere, the Mach-E is a great car to drive with the windows down - the wind buffeting is pretty low, much lower than my Equinox or most cars I’ve driven. An exception is the Mustang, it’s so low on that car I sometimes enjoy driving with the windows all the way down on the freeway. I think a big part of it is how far back the windows extend on the vehicle - the windows should go further back than your ears to minimize buffeting. This is easy on a coupe like the Mustang with its two giant doors, but harder to do on a four door. If Ford put specific effort into this on the Mach-E it plainly paid off. I greatly enjoy driving with the windows down and prefer to do this when I can in lieu of using the A/C.

The light Active-X seats I have are very comfortable. Something I noticed, they seemed to get warmer than other vinyl seats I’ve been in, felt more like leather in this way (yes, the seat heater is off). My Mustang has vinyl inserts with leather sides, it feels noticeably cooler. As does my cloth Equinox but that’s true of any cloth vehicle. Hopefully the seats don’t feel warm like this in hotter weather, though I am particularly glad I did not go with the dark interior in light of this.

I put this in another thread, but I was astonished how quiet the Mach-E was at speed. At 90mph, there was very little cabin noise. At those speeds, being a BEV doesn’t mean a whole lot because much of the noise is from wind and tires. The low noise in the cabin seemed comparable to me to big German luxury sedans. Clearly Ford put a lot of effort in sound deadening and I think they knocked it way out of the park.

This leads to my last thing about my Mach-E, my one big disappointment. That’s the buzzing noise coming from the driver display. I posted about this in some other threads, but I really hope Ford declares that its non-spec and fixes it.

The driver display is buzzing just like those old monitors from the 90s and early 2000s would. It is loud and it is an abrasive tone. You hear it with the HVAC on, you hear it with the radio on, you still hear it at an annoying volume with the windows cracked when you aren’t driving too fast.

It’s plainly not some EV noise the car is making. It is straight cheap monitor whine. I held off on sharing my thoughts for a few days after I got my Mach-E with the hope that I was overreacting or imagining the extent of it. I am not, and it is just as obnoxious as you’d imagine a buzzing old monitor would be if one suddenly appeared on your passenger seat in your current car while you were stuck in rush hour traffic, day after day after day.

If my Mustang GT was going to be my loud and abrasive car that I drove hard on the weekends, the Mach-E was going to be my choice when I wanted serenity, for example like after a long workday or when going to a traffic-choked part of town. From my perspective, what good is it to have a plush ride, very little tire noise, minuscule wind noise, and a silent EV powertrain if you are forever hearing bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz inside the cabin. I don’t always want to have the radio up and can’t always have the windows down.

I’m hoping Ford can fix this. If not, I’ll obviously have to live with it but it is so significant of a comfort issue that to me it will change the Mach-E from being a great car to one that is merely pretty good.

On this my dealer has been great. The person I have been working with said he put in some sort of query with Ford engineering and is waiting to hear back.

Actually I’ve been very happy with my dealer in the last few months when I was assigned someone new. Previously, I felt there wasn’t any communication and was pretty disappointed, but the last couple of months, the dealership consolidated their Mach-E program with one person. This is at Sunrise Ford in Los Angeles. If anyone is considering ordering in LA, I’d highly recommend getting in touch with Sean Butts, their Mach-E coordinator - I can PM his contact info if you ask. He is extremely responsive over email.

He also told me that the dealership has 72 Mach-E orders. There are bound to be some cancellations. I think he’d be a good person to talk to if you are hoping to grab one off the lot in SoCal. As a bonus, he also told me he is handling all of the Bronco orders for Sunrise Ford LA if you need someone for that.

I’m a little embarrassed to say I don’t have a ton of pictures yet, but here is one I am pretty fond of
8FF7FBED-CD88-4468-8E36-D31A3566F570.jpeg
I appreciate the time and effort into that write up, felt like I was in the car with the windows down reading it ?
Seriously though I’m stoked for you. Today I’ll get to test drive a MME I’ll be listening for that driver display noise.