Thor188

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Audi A4
Country flag
Got a call from my Ford dealer. (Canada). Advised me that he got a « in Production « notification from Ford on my premium Mach E. I thought production was starting till Oct 26. ?? Are things moving along ahead of schedule ? Hope so.
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Got a call from my Ford dealer. (Canada). Advised me that he got a « in Production « notification from Ford on my premium Mach E. I thought production was starting till Oct 26. ?? Are things moving along ahead of schedule ? Hope so.
Did he mention an anticipated delivery date?

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
It should be reflected on your Ford homepage, step 3 at the top of the page.

Jim_I

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium X-R Batt RWD Carbonized Gray
Country flag
Just curious:

What was your order number when you made your reservation?

OP
OP
Thor188

Thor188

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Audi A4
Country flag
Just curious:

What was your order number when you made your reservation?
Not sure if it’s different in Canada. But I did not get a order number. It was however ordered last November.

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Can you clarify « my Ford Homepage ». Ha e i not signed up for something perhaps?
Did you make your reservation online? If so, you were directed to set up a homepage on Ford.com. It allows you to see the progress of your reservation/order. If you reserved through the dealer, you will have to sign up and login to Ford.com. You'll need your order/reservation number.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Can you clarify « my Ford Homepage ». Ha e i not signed up for something perhaps?
I'm not buying this for 1 second.....someone is trying to get a reaction. Don't play along. Show proof, otherwise move on.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am also Canada and was also informed 2 to 3 months (firm) about a month ago. I toke that with a grain of salt however. I requested a quote and did not pre-order; got a call from the local dealer and was told they are getting "one" for sure. Can Ford dealerships sell their FCTP vehicle prior to using it as a demo in Canada? That may speed up your and my delivery date?

Pacecar

First Name
Pascal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 mustang official pacecar , 2018 outlander phev
Country flag
Which province are you from?

ArtyMachy

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2021 Select AWD
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I'm not buying this for 1 second.....someone is trying to get a reaction. Don't play along. Show proof, otherwise move on.
Nothing strange about this. I am also from Canada and we have no access to check our order status. We have to go through the dealer from ordering the car to all info on updates. Quite frankly it sucks but that is how it is here.

OP
OP
Thor188

Thor188

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Audi A4
Country flag
Nothing strange about this. I am also from Canada and we have no access to check our order status. We have to go through the dealer from ordering the car to all info on updates. Quite frankly it sucks but that is how it is here.
Thank you.

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
In Canada for those who didn't know, there's no reservation number, no order number and no Ford account, all goes through the dealer. But Ford Canada changed all that with the Bronco finally they are in the 21st Century.
Sponsored