Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
-$2500 options is still intact. I see the $100 tech rebate is gone on select.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang
Country flag
where are you seeing inventive on the mach e from? I'm just pricing it out on the ford website and dont see any rebates from Ford

edit: ok i see the 2.5k if you finance from ford, but the interest rate 2.25% isnt that great. I've seen lower from a lot of other places. Wondering if its still cheaper if you're able to get a loan elsewhere for cheaper.

Also since you have to take delivery before 7/6, im assuming now its purchasing from inventory only. Custom order won't cut it

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
where are you seeing inventive on the mach e from? I'm just pricing it out on the ford website and dont see any rebates from Ford

edit: ok i see the 2.5k if you finance from ford, but the interest rate 2.25% isnt that great. I've seen lower from a lot of other places. Wondering if its still cheaper if you're able to get a loan elsewhere for cheaper.

Also since you have to take delivery before 7/6, im assuming now its purchasing from inventory only. Custom order won't cut it
What exactly you are trying to say? Yes, 2.25% is not the lowest rate, but you can have 0.9% if you want to finance the whole amount - so, why you are upset? 2.25% is set with Ford Options and Ford Options has its own advantages comparing to regular financing. So, it's your choice what to choose.

OP
OP

malba2366

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S
Country flag
Yeah there are still there. They expire on 7/6…

Valkyrja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GTPE, Star White
Occupation
I hack things
Country flag
Makes me wonder what will still be around in October, which is when I expect to take delivery. They may make a few extra $$$ now, but I already know two people who had been actively shopping around at Ford dealers that decided to look elsewhere after this news (they tend to look around for months before pulling the trigger).

CivilJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X, Jeep Wrangler 4XE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Interesting that they are focused on incentivizing trade ins. I think it's pretty common for a dealership to make significantly more on a used car sale than a new car sale, and I suspect less people are trading in when they can sell to Carvana or Vroom. From a consumer's point of view, this has the benefit of removing the "fog" of a dealer playing with the numbers, and creates two straightforward transactions. My guess is that their dealer network is complaining about trade ins drying up, and this is Ford's attempt to help.

cl0udmaster

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X (Infinite Blue), Lotus Elan
Country flag
My Mach e just arrived and I was told my VIN doesn't qualify for the rebate. What if anything would anyone suggest about this? Is it dealer incompetence? Any number I call?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Interesting that they are focused on incentivizing trade ins. I think it's pretty common for a dealership to make significantly more on a used car sale than a new car sale, and I suspect less people are trading in when they can sell to Carvana or Vroom.
That's why I was so surprised that my dealer didn't even want to look at my trade-in (2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV GT). He said that there was a surplus of them on the market, so they wouldn't give me what I would want for it (not that he even asked what I wanted for it), which was a really dumb thing to say since it's common knowledge that there's a shortage of used cars. Oh well, I just sold it to Vroom instead. Their loss.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
My Mach e just arrived and I was told my VIN doesn't qualify for the rebate. What if anything would anyone suggest about this? Is it dealer incompetence? Any number I call?
It's not VIN specific, it goes along with the financing type. Are you using Ford Options for financing?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang
Country flag
What exactly you are trying to say? Yes, 2.25% is not the lowest rate, but you can have 0.9% if you want to finance the whole amount - so, why you are upset? 2.25% is set with Ford Options and Ford Options has its own advantages comparing to regular financing. So, it's your choice what to choose.

I didnt take the time aka too lazy to run the numbers, on what the financing charges would be between different interest rates. Just throwing the question out there.

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
Yeah there are still there. They expire on 7/6…
There are no incentives on Mach E. The ones you referred to in your link are related to ICE cars. There is Ford Options program for Mach E, but it is not an incentive and don't think it will go away on 7/6. So, your info is totally unrelated.

Scarpia

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue Premium, Standard Range, RWD
Country flag
There are no incentives on Mach E. The ones you referred to in your link are related to ICE cars. There is Ford Options program for Mach E, but it is not an incentive and don't think it will go away on 7/6. So, your info is totally unrelated.
If you finance using Ford Options, there is a rebate of $1000 or $2500, depending on zip code. That certainly qualifies as an incentive in my book.

Eosin

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Does anybody have a link to the Ford website detailing the $2500 incentive with Ford Options Financing?

I know several people reported getting it, but I can't find any info from Ford about this.
Sponsored