Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition
Occupation
Home Loan Broker
Country flag
Looks great. I'd like to know where you bought the grill vinyl too.
Sponsored

Not Stang E

First Name
Anush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME premium RWD ext
Occupation
Business Analyst
Country flag
Thanks, I'm thinking about doing a stripe on the sides like you except Idk what color stripe on the sides would even work with infinite blue
if you ask me i would say white but this car is so beautiful, i feel like you cant go wrong with anything haha

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Behold my Mach E. Infinite blue premium extended range rear wheel drive.

I added a vinyl grille, stripes, full ceramic coating, and painted the brake calipers red so I can pretend it's a first edition. I got more professional photos taken and was going to upload those but the guy is taking forever to email them to me so here's some from my phone.

Mach e 2.jpg
Mach e 3.jpg

Mach e 1.jpg
That's my prototype. Mine will be Grey matter Grey and flat black stripes will be subtle and just enough. The grill you chose is very nice too. I'll be removing the stick-on emblem.... maybe side stripes? TBD.

A '58 MGA I restored and modified a few years ago, currently still own the other:

2 58s Andrus 1.jpg

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
That's my prototype. Mine will be Grey matter Grey and flat black stripes will be subtle and just enough. The grill you chose is very nice too. I'll be removing the stick-on emblem.... maybe side stripes? TBD.

A '58 MGA I restored and modified a few years ago, currently still own the other:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Infinite Blue Mach E - Installed vinyl grill wrap and hood stripes 2 58s Andrus 1
Hope you can post photos when you do it. I am thinking about the exact same color combination.

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
This photo shows off what looks to be a spectacular upgrade!

I wasn't sure the hood stripes would turn out, but I think this double stripe placement and spacing is the best I've seen on a Mach E so far. That and the grille combine for a killer front end.

I really thought I was done with customizations but this is making me consider hood stripes and grille...... hmmm.........

prostang

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1968 Ford Mustang (tubbed), 2015 F-350 Superduty
Country flag
LOVE IT!!! My build date is June 21 (Ford has been showing JAN 21, 2021 past two days). Same color as yours! Where did you get your stripes? Or did you have the shop order them? Love the grill one also!!

Heymoose

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e premium std battery
Country flag
Looks awesome! Did I miss the response on the size of the stripes? 8” or 7” with the 1” spacing.. appear to be gloss vinyl stripes.? Is it just the hood that you striped - No roof or rear?
Thanks.

Jayhawkoholic

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang MachE Premium AWD
Occupation
Film/Television
Country flag
This looks so great - I ended up buying that Vinyl. But I have a carbonized grey, so getting a grill vinyl that’s more like the GT might show up better. I’m conflicted. Trying to swap them out.

This also convinced me to get black stripes for my car.

I found this configuration on youtube, which I’m hoping to work toward In the next few months.

84162AA4-44F4-42F6-ABBF-99273AC5C3E6.jpeg

DFC4D9D0-75EC-4238-8ABA-BC83165E9B7F.jpeg

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This looks so great - I ended up buying that Vinyl. But I have a carbonized grey, so getting a grill vinyl that’s more like the GT might show up better. I’m conflicted. Trying to swap them out.

This also convinced me to get black stripes for my car.

I found this configuration on youtube, which I’m hoping to work toward In the next few months.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Infinite Blue Mach E - Installed vinyl grill wrap and hood stripes DFC4D9D0-75EC-4238-8ABA-BC83165E9B7F

Ford Mustang Mach-E Infinite Blue Mach E - Installed vinyl grill wrap and hood stripes DFC4D9D0-75EC-4238-8ABA-BC83165E9B7F
Can you provide the YouTube link? I ordered Dark Matter Grey, which I believe is darker than Carbonized Grey, but I am thinking about black stripes as well. Not sure the contrast will be big enough. I probably will bring the stripes down the front instead of making the "grill" like the GT. I think for that color the stripes will look better. I guess when they finally build my car and deliver it, I can figure it out. But in the meantime, would love to watch the YouTube video you referenced.

And I agree with you: this car looks really good.

Jayhawkoholic

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang MachE Premium AWD
Occupation
Film/Television
Country flag
Can you provide the YouTube link? I ordered Dark Matter Grey, which I believe is darker than Carbonized Grey, but I am thinking about black stripes as well. Not sure the contrast will be big enough. I probably will bring the stripes down the front instead of making the "grill" like the GT. I think for that color the stripes will look better. I guess when they finally build my car and deliver it, I can figure it out. But in the meantime, would love to watch the YouTube video you referenced.

And I agree with you: this car looks really good.
White stripes for a car that dark would be cool. There is also a lighter colored grill.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
White stripes for a car that dark would be cool. There is also a lighter colored grill.
Maybe stripes the color of Carbonized Grey would look good. I want it to be subtle, which is why I thought black would look good. The Ford dealership didn't have anything in Dark Matter Grey so I have not been able to see what it looks like in person. Computer generated images are not reliable...

Ramzeez007

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-e First Edition
Occupation
Computer Analyst
Country flag
Behold my Mach E. Infinite blue premium extended range rear wheel drive.

I added a vinyl grille, stripes, full ceramic coating, and painted the brake calipers red so I can pretend it's a first edition. I got more professional photos taken and was going to upload those but the guy is taking forever to email them to me so here's some from my phone.

Now you just need change out those tiny wheels they gave us!

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
Looks good but I'm wondering if anybody has been successful in removing that stupid mustache before applying the wrap?

Jeff DeMello

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
To be fair, I didn't do it on my own. I paid a shop to do it for me lol. I just had to provide him with the grille, the hood was his though.
What shop did you use? I live in Stockton and would be happy to go to Silicon Valley to get this done.
Sponsored