Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag
Behold my Mach E. Infinite blue premium extended range rear wheel drive.

I added a vinyl grille, stripes, full ceramic coating, and painted the brake calipers red so I can pretend it's a first edition. I got more professional photos taken and was going to upload those but the guy is taking forever to email them to me so here's some from my phone.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Infinite Blue Mach E - Installed vinyl grill wrap and hood stripes Mach e 2
Ford Mustang Mach-E Infinite Blue Mach E - Installed vinyl grill wrap and hood stripes Mach e 3

Mach e 1.jpg

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag

I added a vinyl grille, stripes, full ceramic coating, and painted the brake calipers red so I can pretend it's a first edition. I got more professional photos taken and was going to upload those but the guy is taking forever to email them to me so here's some from my phone.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Infinite Blue Mach E - Installed vinyl grill wrap and hood stripes Mach e 1
Ford Mustang Mach-E Infinite Blue Mach E - Installed vinyl grill wrap and hood stripes Mach e 1

Yay!! More stripes. Love it.

OP
OP
fayt349

fayt349

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag
Yay!! More stripes. Love it.
Thanks, I'm thinking about doing a stripe on the sides like you except Idk what color stripe on the sides would even work with infinite blue

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Thanks, I'm thinking about doing a stripe on the sides like you except Idk what color stripe on the sides would even work with infinite blue
Are your stripes painted on? Or vinyl underneath some sort of PPF. I can’t even really make out an edge to them. Mine being matte makes the edges very apparent but yours look like part of the paint.

OP
OP
fayt349

fayt349

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag
Are your stripes painted on? Or vinyl underneath some sort of PPF. I can’t even really make out an edge to them. Mine being matte makes the edges very apparent but yours look like part of the paint.
They are all vinyl stickers, both the grille and the hood

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
They are all vinyl stickers, both the grille and the hood
Well, now I feel cheap and tacky. ?
Your stickers are bright and shiny like your ceramic coat. Not even a break in the reflection of your garage roof. That’s very well done. Maybe next time I’ll have to go with a gloss finish stripe.

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag

Mach e 2.jpg
Mach e 3.jpg

Mach e 1.jpg
Um, in 2 of the 3 pics you blurred your license plate. Do you want to re-do the 3rd?

OP
OP
fayt349

fayt349

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag
Um, in 2 of the 3 pics you blurred your license plate. Do you want to re-do the 3rd?
Funny story, I tried to remove the 3rd one the instant I created the thread. I kept deleting it and saving and it would save.. but nothing would happen. Then I just gave up. Maybe an admin can help me out but I don't really care anymore lol.

OP
OP
fayt349

fayt349

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag
Well, now I feel cheap and tacky. ?
Your stickers are bright and shiny like your ceramic coat. Not even a break in the reflection of your garage roof. That’s very well done. Maybe next time I’ll have to go with a gloss finish stripe.
To be fair, I didn't do it on my own. I paid a shop to do it for me lol. I just had to provide him with the grille, the hood was his though.

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
I’m not a big fan of stripes, and Infinite Blue is my 3rd least favorite color. That said, this looks pretty good.

jtmyrand

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E GTPE, 2023 F-250 Super Duty
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Awesome looking !! I want to do the same thing with mine. Where did you get the grill and what type of coating was applied?

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag

Mach e 1.jpg
Beautiful!!!

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag

I added a vinyl grille, stripes, full ceramic coating, and painted the brake calipers red so I can pretend it's a first edition. I got more professional photos taken and was going to upload those but the guy is taking forever to email them to me so-

Looks REALLY good! I'm semi-local...would you mind telling me the name of the shop that did the stripes? And the width of the hood stripes? They look like they're 8"-9". Thanks.
Sponsored