JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
The reason “L” has no effect when in one pedal mode is that one pedal mode is too strong to keep you at a steady speed on a downhill road. One pedal will bring you to a stop on that descent. “L” is only to keep your speed from increasing. In 1-P mode just set the cruise.
So on a downhill use L and not 1-P should be the recommendation?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Thank you!! That one looks like it has the onyx interior. How is that combination looking?
The onyx interior looks great, in my opinion, and matched the Infinite Blue perfectly. They also had a red one with the light interior, and it was way too light for me.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Right now... On a downhill, I set the cruise. As long as the cruise doesn't use friction brakes, you're golden. I will try the L mode to see if I like it.

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Thanks for the heads up. I had been waiting for a 2021 Lincoln Aviator to reach a local dealer lot.

Went to see an IB Explorer today. One word review: Relieved. It definitely doesn’t photograph as nicely as it looks IRL.

Not sure what my dealer thinks of my flipping from IB to RR and back, but I’m glad to have ultimately settled on IB.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
That is gorgeous! Whoever it was on this forum that ordered that Infinite Blue Premium with the light gray seats sure is a wise guy!

Love the HORSEPOWER in the charge door, too. Clever car nerds and their puns. Maybe there'll be a wide selection of puns that we'll get at random, like fortune cookies. I hope mine says MAKEHAY.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
That is gorgeous! Whoever it was on this forum that ordered that Infinite Blue Premium with the light gray seats sure is a wise guy!

Love the HORSEPOWER in the charge door, too. Clever car nerds and their puns. Maybe there'll be a wide selection of puns that we'll get at random, like fortune cookies. I hope mine says MAKEHAY.
Great minds. That's my combo too... but I will say, if you get the chance to see it in person at one of the roadshows, do it. Always been partial to Blue, but I want see Carbon Gray now, and Rapid Red too, although not a unique color.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Great minds. That's my combo too... but I will say, if you get the chance to see it in person at one of the roadshows, do it. Always been partial to Blue, but I want see Carbon Gray now, and Rapid Red too, although not a unique color.
So far the road shows seem focused on ZEV states. So the first Inf Blue MME I see might be my own. But that's ok.

Your photos look pretty close to Ford's renderings. In some other photos, IB looks more intensely blue, or less gray and a smidge purple hue. I'm hoping it's all of these things (different based on surroundings).

Cnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Corvette Stingray, 2021 Mach E premium SR RWD
Country flag
I just want to say thanks again for all you have brought to this forum. If it wasn't for you I would have despaired about the wait and lack of info. You should get a giant raise/bonus for keeping so many of us interested and excited. I can't wait to get my Mach E.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I just want to say thanks again for all you have brought to this forum. If it wasn't for you I would have despaired about the wait and lack of info. You should get a giant raise/bonus for keeping so many of us interested and excited. I can't wait to get my Mach E.
I totally agree with you. Just hope that after sharing all this info with us @trutolife27 actually keeps his job.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Those seats were folded pretty flat!