Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Since we're seeing pictures from the "road show" aren't we just seeing pictures of the same car?
No. It's a few different cars but lots of different lighting. There are a couple of IBs in CA and a couple in the northeast.
Sponsored

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Blast! Inside the showroom not out under the sun. This is getting sad funny now.

..and lol yes it probably is the same car, probably one of two in the NE right now. I understand the one in NJ this week will be coming down to VA, and prob the two MD stops as well. And yet I'm still here for more pics. Fingers crossed for full sunshine

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
OH MAN! I'm on the fence for sure. Red v. Blue. Am I the only thinking to change away from the Blue?? ?

Like someone else here has mentioned, there must be a rule about the IB never being captured in full natural sunshine! Arghhh. I might have to stop by another NJ/NY road tour location on a bright sunny day later this week when I head back up anyway.
I got nervous and switched my order from IB to RR. Then I thought the red was too red for me and risked the embarrassment of asking my dealer to switch it back.

Just saw an IB 2021 Explorer on the lot. So glad I went back. Check your local Explorer inventory and see it in person.

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Since we're seeing pictures from the "road show" aren't we just seeing pictures of the same car?
Some dates show four road show locations. Two on each coast......and I think there have been some rogue visits that were not on the calendar.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I figured I'd give everyone the score card based on our current order tracking sheet.
Infinite Blue is barely ahead of Rapid Red.
Shadow Black and Iconic Silver are tied for rarest (except GT-specific colors).

1603376502201.png

1603376509946.png

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3, Tahoe, Mustang Mach E Premium (on order)
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
I personally dont think space grey is that light (or like star white) - its more grey than white and the interior is lighter than grey . Plus the dash and back of the seats are all black
I like a two tone interior, so I like that black/light grey interaction.

1pt21Gigawatts

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Camry
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
Just saw an IB 2021 Explorer on the lot. So glad I went back. Check your local Explorer inventory and see it in person.
‘there’s no infinite blue explorer ?

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Intrigue. Is that preproductio? It’s not on the ford site. They have a gray-blue just called "blue"
It's a 2021 Explorer which I think just started production in September. I think the Ford site still only has the 2020 version up there.